You will be reporting into the EMEA Marketing Director to define go-to-market strategies in support of our full suite of programmatic media and analytics solutions. Strategies will be geared towards defined key audience segments, namely new and existing clients across the agency and brand direct landscapes. This includes supporting the full new product development process for new solutions, as well as the strategic planning of the go to market activations including demand generation and market awareness relating new and existing products.
You’ll work within the EMEA Marketing team with a predominant focus on the UK as the expert product marketer within this team and work closely with the UK Strategy team to deliver end to end support from market scoping, market demand, competitor product analysis to input on pricing, through to product collateral to sales enablement materials to thought leadership and go to market activation campaign plans and execution.
You will work closely to position the products, remove roadblocks towards effective commercialization, build personas, and develop a GTM to bring products to market. You will work with a wider team of marketing specialists across event execution, advertising, content, and design to execute external marketing. This role is focused on building a GTM strategy, working with the wider EMEA marketing team to execute external activities. You’ll ensure that UK product marketing is always on and a prominent feature within all marketing executions.
- Partner with product and strategy management to facilitate the commercialization of MiQ products by leading and executing a product go-to-market strategy
- Focus on support of emerging capabilities (Advanced TV, DooH, video, OTT and more)
- Develop product positioning and identify key market differentiators
- Identify valuable target audiences
- Refine and develop target personas by product line as needed
- Facilitate and improve internal product communications for your market[s]
- Refine and develop external client feedback loop to facilitate strategic product development
- Strategize and partner with your local marketing team to execute external marketing activations/campaigns including advertising, social media, event activations, email campaigns, etc.
- Create and execute product-focused content creation including webinars, thought leadership, blogs, etc.
- Partner with your local marketing team to ideate, schedule and deliver relevant external marketing campaigns across content marketing, events, advertising, social etc.
- Enable product-focused internal trainings in partnership with our training team
- Act as the voice and advocate of the MiQ customer
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability and willingness to think and act strategically as well as comfort in getting deeply involved in tactical execution
- Proven experience in a marketing role - product marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the programmatic/digital advertising space
- Have worked with product management, marketing, and sales teams
- You have an intimate understanding of the sales process for a managed service media business, including selling to both media agencies and media teams at brands directly
- Excellent persuasive communicator in both written and verbal forms, adept at crafting compelling arguments
- Proven ability to develop powerful collateral
- Knowledge of Salesforce and / or Hubspot a plus
- Understanding of multi-channel b2b marketing campaign execution
- Passion and talent for product-focused storytelling
- Ability to distil complex information into simple, digestible, and impactful messaging
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
- Desire to learn, grow, and thrive within a growing technology-focused business
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
- Passion – We love and live what we do
- Determination - We always find a way to figure it out
- Unity – We back each other and challenge each other
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people; it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are focused on diversity and inclusion so that all employees feel a sense of belonging to help them thrive throughout their careers at MiQ.