MiQ is looking for a Scrum Master to manage multiple projects under products that builds our proprietary platform AiQ.
AiQ is a Cloud only Microservice based platform that handles our real time and API based integrations with our buying platforms as well encompasses our front-end business operation products such as our campaign management, optimization and visualization products. Our team is constantly building more such new products, platforms and systems for internal and external business consumption.
You will have the opportunity to plan, execute, review and improve all the development teams’ deliveries. You will be leading Agile teams that utilizes the latest in CI/CD pipelines to speed up the products’ time to market.
Your key stakeholders would include the Product and Technical leads of various products, Analysts and leadership of MiQ. You will be supported by your peers and experts across many fields who will help you succeed.
- Scrum Mastering for high performance technology teams
- Agility catalyst/evangelist and driver of best practices through monitoring
- Ensure high quality and timely release & support of products
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measures
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Own and drive continuous improvements and health checks across teams
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that the improvement backlog is taken to completion
- Own and drive the scrum event like Sprint planning, Stand up, Review, Retrospective, grooming and other enabling sessions as part of the agile implementation
- Tracking change control procedures
- Provide training to new members of the team
- Capacity planning, managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Escalating when there are no time bound resolution to issues with alternate approaches
- Strong exposure in collecting improvement metrics, monitoring metrics and current status metrics
- 8+ years’ experience in developing products and atleast 3 years of Scrum Master Experience working with High Performing Teams having interdependencies
- Experience of having been a Scrum Master for atleast 2-3 team in parallel
- Scheduling and Risk management in delivery of releases
- Experience of putting theory into practice
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Prior experience with Microservices based architectures is a plus
- Leadership skills to build high performance teams
- Continuously raise the bar on quality
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that is used in Data driven analysis and decision making
- Strong communication, influence, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate smoothly across multiple functions spread across multiple geographies
- Great attention to detail
- Stay up to date with the latest scrum best practices
- Experience working on JIRA