We’re not a usual ad tech business and this isn’t your usual role! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who supports professional and personal development. MiQ has incubated a fast-growing analytics business division over the last few years: this division elevates our programmatic media offering by putting our analytics and technology capabilities in the hands of our clients.
We are looking for a technical expert with strategic, client-facing skills to help win new business and deliver the best for our existing partnerships by establishing MiQ’s differentiated media, analytics, and tech capabilities. You will support Sales to communicate our emerging collection of analytics offerings, scope custom analytics projects for key accounts, and work closely with Data Science and Engineering to build innovative offerings that drive performance as we prepare for the cookieless future.
We are a team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and are looking for someone excited to learn and grow with us!
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will work closely with Sales and Sales Engineering to scope client analytics opportunities, as well as work closely with Data Science, Analysts, and Engineering to deliver on scoped projects.
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Creating custom project proposals, automating and executing repeatable workflows, building dashboards and slides to deliver technical outputs in a client-friendly format
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Project Management
- Collaborating with engineering and analytics teams to build solution development roadmap and deliver outputs
- Staying focused and contributing to projects. Organizing stakeholders and multiple milestones
- Internal Collaboration
- Providing technical assistance alongside other departments to develop existing solutions and find new solutions for MiQ clients
- Proactively identifying and filling process and knowledge gaps to grow our capabilities as a team
- Working with internal stakeholders, building relationships and working across differences to find solutions
- Working with clients to understand current challenges and formulate problem statements to be further developed into custom solutions
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Being the voice of the market, providing development ideas to Data Science and Product team to fuel product innovation
- Acting with curiosity. Finding new and better ways of working, then applying or implementing solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. Open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working
- 2-4 years in the field of programmatic media or analytics
- Experience working with clients and solving for their media & analytics needs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL a plus
- Experience in project management a plus
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
BENEFITS & PERKS - US MARKET
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life and long-term disability plans
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Inter-office travel opportunities and a company-sponsored trip (ask us about this!)
- Continuous education and training
- An open office and casual work atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer