MiQ is looking for a dynamic leader to join our Northeast leadership team. Leading a team of Sales Directors and Sellers, the Regional Vice President of Sales will report into the Managing Director of the Northeast and partner with Account Management, Trading, and Solutions Engineers to deliver bold programmatic solutions to the region's top clients and agency partners.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Regional Vice President of Sales at MiQ provides leadership and strategy for the commercial division within a designated region. They are responsible for growing sustainable media and delivering upon regional growth by executing the Company’s sales strategy and utilizing the tools and resources available.
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Leading Delivery
- With MD, create a strategy to grow sustainable media revenue in the region that includes data driven planning, omnichannel trading, and advanced analytics.
- Delivers revenue and profit numbers for the region with ability to forecast, predict, anticipate and communicate factors that impact revenue and profit.
- Execute on regional projects
- Work with sales team to cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Manages key customer relationships for the region and closes strategic opportunities
- Hires and develops sales talent, pulling in appropriate resources to ensure product mastery
- Set and Communicate sales goals as well as corresponding compensation plans to sales teams
- Set expectations and oversee delivery of sales cycle activity across the region.
- Demonstrate both short and long term thinking to protect and scale revenue
- Making timely decisions, setting clear directions, holding the team accountable to deliver high quality results.
- Planning and Organizing
- Partners with VP to ensure regional team structure supports growth and positions for the future.
- Develops targets and strategies for selling Media and Analytics specific to their market and provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Actively identifies potential analytics opportunities with clients based on knowledge of MiQ capabilities and client needs.
- Proactively scans the horizon for long-term opportunities to drive business growth in the region
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Prioritizing during a crisis, balancing what is important now, with both short and long term goals in mind.
- Coach & Develop
- Possesses knowledge of what great looks like in leadership, sales performance, and team dynamics and growth.
- Unifies the Sales, Account Management, Trading and Solutions teams to deliver profitable and sustainable revenue growth across a diverse client base; creates a culture of success, ambition, and growth
- Devotes time and resources to the development of direct reports and has an established practice of normalized performance feedback.
- Identifies and develops any processes required to advance operational excellence of the region.
- Holds team members accountable for achievement of development objectives
- Consistently sets long term objectives in order to sustain business growth.
- Takes their own development seriously and models a learning mindset
- Assessing the team, giving feedback and stretching them to new levels while supporting them through changes
- Persuading and Influencing
- Demonstrate intense motivation to sell, gain market share and win.
- Motivates team and creates a sense of excitement and ambition around the delivery of company-wide and regional objectives.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of MiQ Technology that underpins MiQ capabilities with a strong sense of the adtech industry at large and programmatic in particular.
- Role models MiQ values and professionalism in all aspects of work
- Engaging key stakeholders to achieve goals, builds internal and external network
- Demonstrates curiosity about products, data, and moving the industry forward
- Inspires and pushes the team to experiment with new approaches
- Builds on existing ideas and proposes solutions to take us ahead of the market
- Alignment with MiQ's core values including a can-do attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Finds new and better ways of working, then applies or implements solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. creates an environment where the team can take risks
- Can lead at the account level, VP and up.
- Deeply understands agency model and inner workings
- Experience managing teams of direct and indirect reports
- High degree self-motivation and drive, sufficient to act as independent business owner
- Strategic thinking skills, looking beyond RFPs to propose plans to meet business needs/challenges
- Eagerness to work in an environment that is rapidly changing; works well in a team and believes in “winning together”
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- 4-6+ years of experience in digital, programmatic display preferred.
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
COMPANY & MISSION
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies.
We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
BENEFITS & PERKS - US MARKET
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life and long-term disability plans
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Inter-office travel opportunities and a company-sponsored trip (ask us about this!)
- Continuous education and training
- An open office and casual work atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer