MiQ is looking for an AM in the Media Analytics Team, who can work on live media campaigns and lead the business analytics delivery for a specific market. Media Analytics Team works with their counterparts - Sales, Client Services, Traders, Solution engineers and plays a significant role in end to end campaign management cycle and client specific projects. The ideal candidate is someone who has a breadth of skills, expertise and experience in analytics domain preferably in the ad-tech industry, someone who can diligently work hands-on on projects as well as manage all aspects of an analytics projects from problem definition to insight delivery.
The candidate will be responsible for working on digital media campaigns and leading a team of analysts. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring that team members have good collaboration, interaction and working mode with market counterparts, stakeholders and other internal teams.
- Develop strong commercial awareness, identify opportunities to grow business and actively take part in Market objectives setting and prioritisation
- Play key product and analytics champion role in building the product (DOOH, Hyperlocal, CAST) and analytics narrative for growth markets in a both hands-on and hands-off requirement
- Decipher client problems from varied verticals into actionable analysis
- Ability to look at larger picture of verticals and create insights from primary and secondary sources that can be used as sales collaterals
- Proactively produce stories that help the markets in Analytics pitches
- Troubleshooting tech/product hindrance across challenging campaigns
- Introduce a culture of data-driven exploratory analysis in insight generation
- Based on client maturity, migrate clients to predictive and decision models to solve business problems across a range of advertiser categories
- Implement, enforce and monitor best practices, drive the Internal tool adoption in the market
- Work on live media campaigns - set-up, optimization and creation of actionable insight reports that have client impact
- Inspire and lead a talented team of analysts
- Ensure world class insights and advanced analytical outputs are delivered by utilizing the rich online advertising auction data, universal/capture pixel data and 70 odd other data streams at your disposal
- Interact regularly with Market leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to team’s capabilities
In Three Months In this role, your goals will be:
- 40% Strategy – Working on analytics and product narrative and testing in the market (strong collaboration with sales and product solutions) from the lens of product and vertical focus areas
- 40% Execution - Handling day-to-day requests from a broader lens for the market and get attuned to the MiQ ecosystem
- 20% Delivery Management - Get involved in request and delivery management of the team, take charge of market communications for key projects and deliverables
In Six Months In this role, your goals will be:
- 40% Strategy – Identifying analytics driven and performance driven growth opportunities in the market and creating roadmap to enable and measure this strategy to translate to revenue
- 30% Execution – Evangelizing product and analytics offerings in the market. Play a strategic advisor role in migrating clients from lower tiers to higher tiers.
- 30% Delivery Management and People Management - Lead a team of analysts and take active charge of the team’s delivery management, hold team scrum meetings, and own market communications
In Twelve Months In this role, your goals will be to basically, independently handle a market:
- 30% Strategy
- 10% Execution
- 60% Delivery Management and People Management
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics or analytics consulting.
- At least 1 year of experience in project delivery management and people managed a
- team of 4+ members.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy/direction and follow through on execution while maintaining high levels of quality
- Proven track record of exceeding performance expectations and delivering results
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor team members
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions
- Communication skills- Good verbal and written communication & data
- presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- A leader – someone who takes ownership of a task, builds a vision for it and inspires others around them to get behind it.
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY -
- Expertise in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint
- High degree of comfort with either R or Python
- Beginners level knowledge of Tableau/R Shiny
- Knowledge of big data processing tools/frameworks like Hive, Qubole, AWS
- Experience implementing Clustering and
- Regression algorithms on MiQ
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.