This is an opportunity to be a part of the MiQ family. We are the leading Independent Programmatic Media Partner. You will join a global company, with a global culture to match. We live and breathe our MiQ values in order to help businesses succeed and to support our employees’ professional and personal development.
This role will support the maintain and grow GroupM revenue in the UK. The successful candidate will be required to work with the Group Agency Director to create and deliver agency level strategy, which centres around our Media and Analytics offering. With a problem-solving mindset and a love for solving challenges, you will enjoy owning the end-to-end commercial delivery of solutions.
Success will require a thoughtful strategic approach bringing in new and existing clients from GroupM, offering seamlessly connected thinking and proposals, which cover media and drive an analytics agenda. You will be equally comfortable presenting a complicated solution to all seniority levels. You will be required to forecast and deliver numbers and leading the strategic accounts initiative across your agency group.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Consistently achieve group/personal sales targets and delivering revenue/profit numbers for your group to the Group Agency Director.
- Lead the strategic accounts programme through client engagement, documentation and quarterly business reviews.
- Identify and build relationships with decision makers within agencies
- Sell solutions that meet client and internal goals
- Utilise a budget to engage with your client portfolio regularly
- Close and retain campaigns from your portfolio of agencies whilst driving new business opportunities
Planning and Organisation
- Create, Lead and implement your strategy for you group at agency and client level in collaboration with the Head of Sales and the Group Agency Directors
- Establish clear project scope, understanding the brief/solution requirements and managing key milestones to meet multiple deadlines.
- Support the Head of Sales in their trading reviews and other initiatives with heads of departments within your group
- Manage upwards, keep senior stakeholders up-to-date, and keep all parties in the know.
- Actively listen to client to understand needs. Adapt communication style to lead pitch differently based on who’s in the room.
- Work closely with colleagues across client services, trading, analytics and Product teams to ensure clients goals are met.
Persuading and Influencing
- Own the relationships with agency Client Partners, Clients Leads, Business and Comms Directors.
- Act as a “trusted advisor” to clients; clients reach out to you as a sounding board.
- Understand and leverage what drives clients to deepen the relationship.
- Build credibility by educating clients on new things, broadening their perspective.
- Use excellent written communication to build award-winning solutions and presentations, which impact business decisions and answer business challenges.
- Through proactive planning and collaboration, construct a simplified but engaging narrative via great storytelling, technical explanation and proposal articulation.
- Proactively uncover and identify business wide or media challenges, which can be addressed or solved via the MiQ Media and Analytics suite of solutions.
- Utilise industry and competitor knowledge to position MiQ and successfully challenge competitor offers.
- Experience working and selling programmatic/digital solutions across the agency landscape.
- Vast and diversified network of contacts across GroupM, that you can tap into straight away.
- Experience in presenting to programmatic/analytics to agency personnel.
- Experienced in proactively identifying sales opportunities and appropriate go to market sales strategy.
- Experience collaborating within an agency or media owner.
- Programmatic/analytics led solutions experience would be preferable, but not essential.
- Proven experience of consistently delivering revenue targets.
- Track record in delivering new business winning proposals through agency engagement.
- The ability to interpret and analyse statistical data to maximise selling opportunities, monitor competitive activity and provide regular progress reports
- Be familiar with the Digital Ecosystem and knowledge of Ad Tech, Competitors, Agency Set up and Products/Platforms associated to Programmatic
- Experience in building narratives, developing into exciting story-telling and clear proposals.
- Natural flair and desire to build relationships at all levels externally, primarily with Digital Managers and Directors.
- Strategic thinking around media/analytics diversification across new target accounts.
- Tenacious, proactive and resilient manner to new business
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills, able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Storytelling and writing skills
- A can do' attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE:
Passion – We love and live what we do
Determination - We always find a way to figure it out
Unity – We back each other and challenge each other
Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people; it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are focused on diversity and inclusion so that all employees feel a sense of belonging to help them thrive throughout their careers at MiQ.