As MiQ expands it's Pacific Northwest territory we are excited to bring the first Account Manager to the region. Reporting to the West Lead for Account Management, this position will be critical to the commercial success of our team operating as the strategic partner to the PNW Sales Director.
The Account Management role at MiQ is a balance of commercial acumen and technical expertise that touches every aspect of our business. It calls for a motivated and outgoing self starter, who thrives under pressure and relishes the opportunity of joining a new team in a new region, to foster relationships and drive revenue growth.
This role is an essential piece of the MiQ team structure with a high level of project management involved; Communicating with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure we are on task and meeting the needs of our clients and partners.
From compiling elevated data backed insights for our clients to solving abstract business challenges, you will be representing the face of MiQ as one of the main points of contact for both our clients and agencies on a daily basis.
WHO YOU ARE
At MiQ, we firmly believe that our values bring us together. That said, we're looking for someone who is aligned with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Industry knowledge & MiQ technical ability play a large role in day to day responsibilities. In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Craft and deliver insight reports that focus on analyzing and solving brands’ business challenges by turning data points into actionable insight recommendations.
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities.
- Collaborate with your business unit to retain your existing client portfolio on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Contribute to MiQ business growth via identifying incremental opportunities, driving account growth & encouraging product diversification.
- Project Management
- Partner with internal operations teams across multiple regions and timezones to ensure all client demands are met and their expectations exceeded.
- Staying focused and committed to projects - Organizing internal & external stakeholders along multiple milestones.
- Divide and conquer with your sales lead to build strategic relationships with individual agency teams and client direct, acting as the day-to-day point of contact for existing and new business.
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes.
- Always proactively seeking out opportunities to go above and beyond for your client-base.
- Strategize with Sales Leads in pre-sale periods to grow and develop existing client business and win net new business.
- Acting with curiosity to find new ways of working or improvements, open to trying things out.
- Minimum 2-3 years of advertising technology and/or media planning experience
- Experience with Programmatic Advertising is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek MDX, Salesforce, and Atlassian (JIRA).
- SQL experience is a plus!
- Adept understanding of the advertising industry at large and ability to convey that knowledge to others
- Sound understanding of the digital programmatic ecosystem and the vendor-agency-advertiser dynamic
- Competitive ‘winning’ mentality
- Experience working with both agency and client direct clientele is a plus
- Commercial experience – clear evidence of servicing advertisers to a high standard and growing business from “one-time deals” to strategic partnerships measured through revenue and/or business line growth
- Proven ability to improve internal processes and share knowledge across internal/external stakeholders
- Involvement in a high energy work environment with ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- A+ presentation skills with the ability to turn data points into a compelling media story.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Ability to take abstract ideas and translate them into actionable solutions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize projects/tasks simultaneously and to completion
- Eager to learn new systems, technologies, and advertising techniques.
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
BENEFITS & PERKS- US MARKET
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life and long-term disability plans
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Inter-office travel opportunities and a company-sponsored trip (ask us about this!)
- Continuous education and training
- An open office and casual work atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer