As a player/coach, the Senior Team Lead will focus on helping their team dive deep into our client’s businesses to deliver best in class results and data backed solutions to their business challenges. You should be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator and comfortable sharing your ideas with the larger leadership team.
You will be responsible for managing team and personal OKRs that fosters a culture of continued learning. You will own client relationships, retention, and growth strategies across a diverse portfolio of advertisers.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As the Northeast Account Management Senior Lead you will partner with trading and sales leadership to drive results for the region. You will work in concert with the MiQ AM Leadership team to foster and develop a consistent national process that best understands the needs of our clients.
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Leading Delivery
- Help your team solve the business challenges of our clients by turning data points into actionable insight recommendations.
- Making timely decisions, setting clear directions, holding the team accountable to deliver high quality results.
- Planning and Organizing
- Show the ability to set clear and deliverable goals for your team – demonstrate the grit and commitment needed to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Prioritizing during a crisis, balancing what is important now, with both short and long term goals in mind.
- Coach & Develop
- Hire, retain, and mentor a high performing team with a focus on continued learning and development.
- assessing the team, giving feedback and stretching them to new levels while supporting them through changes
- Persuading and Influencing
- Comfortable building relationships and pitching your ideas at the leadership level.
- Engaging key stakeholders to achieve goals, builds internal and external network
- Finds new and better ways of working, then applys or implements solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. creates an environment where the team can take risks
- 7+ years of advertising technology and/or media planning experience
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- In depth understand of the ad tech landscape within performance advertising
- Proficient in Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek MDX, Salesforce, and Atlassian (JIRA).
- SQL experience is a plus!
- Strong relationship skills, high EQ, and a long term, partnership-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, engage and influence effectively at all levels
- Strong people manager, coach, and mentor, with an ability to guide team development through consultative account management and commercial skills
- Commercial experience – clear evidence of servicing advertisers to a high standard and growing business from “one-time deals” to strategic partnerships measured through revenue and/or business line growth
- Involvement in a high energy work environment with ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- A+ presentation skills with the ability to turn data points into a compelling media story.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal/external team members
- Ability to take abstract ideas and translate them into actionable solutions
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize projects/tasks simultaneously and to completion
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
COMPANY & MISSION
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies.
We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
BENEFITS & PERKS - US MARKET
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life and long-term disability plans
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Inter-office travel opportunities and a company-sponsored trip (ask us about this!)
- Continuous education and training
- An open office and casual work atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer