MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. They are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (their technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). They enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford.
MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents. Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It’s a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
WHAT WE VALUE AT MiQ
- PASSION - We love and live what we do
- DETERMINATION - We always find a way to “figure it out”
- UNITY - We back each other and challenge one another
- AGILITY - We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- COURAGE - We dare to think unconventionally You can find out more about
MiQ is looking for a Business & Marketing Analyst to work in the India marketing and sales team. The role would be supporting the growth and expansion of India. A lot of the India focus is on product diversification, driving brand performance, exploring Ads Data Hub and in-app targeting, optimization and analytics.
The role would be pivotal in defining the commercial strategy, brand performance narrative, product scoping, growth and expansion of the India market.
India is very different from other MiQ markets in terms of multiple pillars – data partnerships, product focuses (app/mobile first, device level strategy as opposed to cookie level strategy) as well as the broad commercial landscape. India commercial strategy is not a pure media first strategy like other markets. It’s a combination of product and analytics first commercial strategy. From this standpoint, this role will give the person a ringside view into defining the strategy and seeing it play out in the market with direct connect from the top leadership.
- Passionate to work on commercial as much as analytics and product
- Desire to learn dealing with ambiguity
- Managing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Marketing knowledge and sales experience ideal
- Very good in making presentations for agencies and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, programmatic media buying and real-time bidding
- Defining initial market differentiation for MiQ on the back of product and analytics
- Understand commercial strategy for an cutting edge data led programmatic business
- Learn and refine the skills on commercial proposals and marketing
- MiQ as a business is growing, many internal opportunities post completion of internship
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own commercial strategy and pitches for agencies, client direct or focus verticals
- Delve deep into our data partnership capabilities to differentiate MiQ in the proposals and pitches
- Understand the requirements of market and work with product and analytics to build capabilities
- Collaborate to define MiQ’s in-app targeting, analytics, reporting and data science based analytics strategy
- Work on scoping out OTT partnerships both from targeting and analytics point of view
- Learn sales and marketing from commercial leadership
- Be part of a strategic initiative of launching and growing business in India
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.