MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. They are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services. Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference, and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ makes data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (their technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). They enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford.
MiQ was built 10 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents. Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It is a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
WHAT WE VALUE AT MiQ
- PASSION - We love and live what we do
- DETERMINATION - We always find a way to “figure it out”
- UNITY - We back each other and challenge one another
- AGILITY - We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- COURAGE - We dare to think unconventionally You can find out more about
- 100% Individual Contributor
- Responsible for self & T1 analyst delivery
- Primary focus on T1 accounts & Media product adoption
- Responsible for driving innovation and new media solution for T1 accounts
- Contribution towards org building - hiring, induction etc.
- Accountable for driving strategic conversations with market and upskilling market on new analytical applications
- Passionate to work on commercial as much as analytics and product
- Desire to learn dealing with ambiguity
- Managing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- At least 1 year of MiQ Business Analytics experience
- Overall 1 + years of Analytics experience
- Good understanding of MiQ data sources
- SQL, R/Python
- Well versed with AMAP & all Media Products
- Excellent communication skills
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.