MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. They are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (their technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). They enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford.
MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents. Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It’s a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
In this role, you will have the opportunity to experience your innovative solutions having real customer impact very quickly. You will collaborate with Solution engineers and the Clients in various markets, understand client requirements, and translate them into technology requirements. You will have the opportunity to innovate, design, develop, deliver and support software services for our enterprise clients globally. You can utilize different programming languages, scripting languages, SQL and/or Big Data Technologies in order to solve the business challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate client requirements into technology requirements/specifications, design and develop required functionality in appropriate software modules and services/systems
- Develop & enhance data ingestion pipelines using Big Data technologies and/or SQL
- Plans and executes tasks well ahead of deadlines, adheres to process, prioritize the tasks well and delivers them with good quality.
- Completely understands the business objectives of the tech product and contributes ideas
- Good understanding and knowledge of all tech tools and stack and can use them efficiently to deliver what client's need
- Major contributor to customer issue resolution activities. Strives for long-term fixes
- Follow coding best practices
Qualifications & Experience-
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Angular or ReactJS.
- Excellent understanding and experience in Java frameworks, Python, shell scripting, database queries (RDMS/NoSql).
- Experience in UNIX fundamentals, REST APIs and understanding of microservices concept.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, and meet client expectations in terms of quality and timeliness.
- Good understanding of agile methodology(Scrum / Kanban) etc.
- Experience of RESTful APIs integration to the frontend frameworks.
- Comfortable in converting UI Mockups into finished Web App (Angular/ReactJS/HTML/CSS).
- Should have an understanding of web standards & responsive web design.
- Good UI / UX sense and comfortable with the responsive design.
- Software Product Development experience using Java and experience in Microservices architecture.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Java Enterprise platforms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in version control framework GIT/BitBucket.
Good to Have
- Exposure to Big data technologies(Hive,Spark etc..).
- AWS cloud exposure with S3, Redshift, EC2.
- Exposure of CI/CD pipelines.
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace