This role is being at the forefront of product, analytics and commercial strategy for India.
MiQ is looking for a Business Analyst II to work in the APAC team. The role would be pivotal in defining the commercial strategy, brand performance narrative, product scoping, growth and expansion of the India market.
APAC is very different from other MiQ markets in terms of multiple pillars – data partnerships, product focuses (app/mobile first, device level strategy as opposed to cookie level strategy) as well as the broad commercial landscape. India commercial strategy is not a pure media first strategy like other markets. It’s a combination of product and analytics first commercial strategy. From this standpoint, this role will give the person a ringside view into defining the strategy and seeing it play out in the market with direct connect from the top leadership.
- 100% Individual Contributor
- Responsible for self & T1 analyst delivery
- Primary focus on T1 accounts & Media product adoption
- Responsible for driving innovation and new media solution for T1 accounts
- Contribution towards org building - hiring, induction etc.
- Accountable for driving strategic conversations with market and upskilling market on new analytical applications
- Passionate to work on commercial as much as analytics and product
- Desire to learn dealing with ambiguity
- Managing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- At least 1 year of MiQ Business Analytics experience
- Overall 2.5 + years of Analytics experience
- Current designation – A2 and above
- Good understanding of MiQ data sources
- SQL, R/Python
- Well versed with AMAP & all Media Products
- Excellent communication skills
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.