MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). We enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford. MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents.
Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It’s a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
This is an opportunity to work with the leading Independent Marketing Intelligence Company. You will join a global company with a global culture to match. We live and breathe our MiQ values in order to help businesses win and support our employees professional and personal development.
We are looking for a Programmatic Expert to join our award-winning Trading team. The role encompasses responsibilities across India. As such, you would be involved in shaping the strategy for the whole of India from supply to data to commercial partnerships.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Excellent campaign performance – deliver client success across a diverse portfolio of accounts across India
- End to end campaign ownership and performance monitoring
- Use data to enhance buying decisions, resulting in overachievement vs. client- stated KPIs and internal profit objectives
- Use insights to build client rapport to up-sell and earn incremental opportunity
- Deliver on-point margin and retain clients
- Apply expertise on new business and/or challenging campaigns to reduce margin
- Grow client business via surpassing KPIs, delivering insights and building relationships
- Use data, analysis, and trading expertise to deliver campaign ahead of pace and maintain performance
- Seamlessly communicate with commercial teams on product/capabilities positioning and growth strategy across multiple geographies
- Take initiative to support others and deliver teaching / training sessions
- Work closely with Head of Trading in Singapore and MiQA team in Bangalore on Analytics projects in the region
- Work with MiQ global central departments to aid in any of the following:
- o Ad operations
- o Pre-campaign Analysis
- o Post-campaign insight reporting
- o Troubleshooting
- Very confident in content creation and delivery for external meetings
- Attend and participate in external meetings - deliver insight pieces and Q&A
- Strong emphasis on delivering clients actionable insights via weekly commentary and end-of- campaign reports
- Regularly use campaigns to test and implement innovative ideas
- Maintain and evolve SEA trading/operational processes and best practices
- Share results to encourage team-wide adoption of new insights, targeting tactics, optimisation methods and ways of working
- Motivated by learning opportunities and is inquisitive
- Extensive experience trading digital programmatic campaigns
- Commercial experience – clear evidence of servicing advertisers to a high standard. In addition to working closely with internal commercial departments to either holistically grow revenue and / or develop advertiser partnerships through delivery of performance, insight and relationship
- Experience working in client-facing environment would be an advantage
- Experience with trading programmatic campaigns on a fully transparent cost basis would be a significant advantage
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are essential
- Technically and analytically astute within the field of digital programmatic trading
- The ability to work with large datasets in Excel files and BI internal tools
- A working knowledge of statistical models
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, R, Python or Bonsai (especially)
- Strong troubleshooting ability, clear systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work both independently and contribute within a team environment
- A start-up mind-set
- Strong presentation skills
- Alignment with MiQ's core values/culture
- A can do' attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
Passion – We love and live what we do
Determination - We always find a way to figure it out
Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team
Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.