MiQ Digital is looking for a Principal Data scientist with 10+ years’ experience to work on Machine Learning & AI driven programmatic advertising & marketing intelligence products. You will be working on cutting edge media, analytics & technology use cases such as Audience Segmentation & Targeting, Attribution Modeling, Measurement & Incrementality, Bid Forecasting, Campaign Optimization etc. while collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create highly innovative products & solutions that drive tangible business impact for MiQ’s customers.
- Own and execute multiple end to end data science initiatives/projects/product features
- Work with Product Managers to refine business problems, identifying data sources and propose an end to end solution
- Translate product requirements into DS/ML/AI requirements/specifications, design and develop required functionality
- Leverage technology to automate processes in order to minimize manual interventions
- Collaborate with other teams to drive actionability based on model/algorithmic outputs
- Ensure actionable insights are delivered by utilizing all our rich data in conjunction with client specific data
- Educating internal and external teams about value added through DS/AI/ML functionalities
- Mentor & coach data scientists from a domain expertise standpoint
- Thought leadership through publishing papers & blogs, presenting in conferences, conducting training sessions, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in delivering end-to-end productized solutions based on one or more AI/ML/DS algorithms – Supervised/Unsupervised/Reinforcement Learning, Text Mining/NLP, Computer Vision, etc.
- Strong experience with advanced SQL and big data ecosystem - Hive/Pig/MapReduce/Spark [preferred]
- Demonstrable experience of delivering at least one product with involvement in business problem identification, propose solutions and evaluating them, identifying required data sources, building data pipeline, visualizing the outputs and taking actions based on the data
- Strong experience with at-least one programming language - e.g. Java, Python [preferred], R (Exposure to multiple is a plus).
- Experience in delivering data science projects leveraging cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Agile framework.
- Experience of leading a data science team is a must
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Demonstrated high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing
- Comfortable working in a startup environment - small teams with changing
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willingness to try new technologies and languages and ability to grasp and learn
- Highly passionate about making an impact on business using data
- Believes in continuous learning and sharing knowledge with peers
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us.