MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Manager, Reporting and Analytics to join the Enterprise Information Management Team! Individual reports to Sr. Manager, Reporting & Analytics. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager, Reporting and Analytics is a hands-on technical manager role within the Reporting & Analytics team that is responsible for leading and managing the Reporting & Analytics Agile Lane including a group of highly skilled Data Analysts in support of cross-functional projects covering multiple subject areas ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of in-depth data analyses, reporting and visualizations of key business processes and performance indicators. This position will collaborate closely with stakeholders across the organization and provide direction, mentorship and thought leadership to the team.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Work with leadership teams across the organization to gather requirements and provide data driven solutions that address strategic and operational needs.
- Help in the development and implementation of Agile projects which includes planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspect of a project.
- Assess, assign, and prioritize ad-hoc and recurring requests for reports and analyses.
- Manage and lead the development and presentation of complex business data in easily consumed analyses, reports, and dashboards.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes including the generation and delivery of reports in addition to managing and leading efforts to realize these opportunities.
- Monitor and interpret changes in metrics to surface opportunities and areas of potential risk.
- Ensure the accuracy of ad-hoc and recurring deliverables.
- Assist in team development by removing roadblocks, mentoring, and optimizing utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Provide data impact analysis in support of planned changes in business processes.
- Become a product owner with responsibilities in the Agile ceremonies along with product vision/roadmap and story writing.
- Contribute metadata to the Business Data Catalog.
- Present project status reports to stakeholders upon request.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years in a reporting and data analysis position.
- 5+ years working with relational database systems.
- 3+ years directly managing and developing multiple team members.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comfortable working with any Agile modules.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills. Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Expert SQL query development skills.
- Expert-level understanding of data extraction tools and techniques.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one interaction, meeting/group.
- A self-starter who can work without continuous supervision and is highly organized.
- Ability to work through a problem logically, identify root causes, provide practical effective solutions while being detail and process oriented.
- Programming experience and a demonstrated interest in statistical analysis, informatics, analytics, or business intelligence.
- Wireless Telecommunications experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile Planning tools such as JIRA and Asana.
- Experience in leading data development teams within an Agile environment.
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Looker and Tableau preferred.
- Proficiency in languages such as Python & R preferred.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $130,000 - $170,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.