MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Sr. Brand Manager- Acquisition to join the Marketing Team! Individual reports to Director, Brand Acquisition. Role is remote. - must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
Strategic Planning and Consumer SME
You know what makes audiences tick and how to customize messaging to meet their needs and get the best results. You understand marketing as a needs-based vehicle and how to shape brand communications in a motivating and fulfilling way.
- Leads the consumer insights, branding, communications, and marketing efforts for acquisition and growth
- Develops value propositions and communications strategy for acquisition platforms and channels
- Collaborates closely with cross-functional stakeholders (Retail, Media, Product, eComm, company leadership) to build acquisition experiences that bring out the best in the brand
- Deep knowledge of brand touchpoints and how they each work within an ecosystem
Execute an integrated growth program plan and create new go-to-market strategies that support key brand metrics both quantitative and qualitative.
- Launch key acquisition campaigns throughout the year to drive exponential growth during peak wireless business periods and device launches.
- Coordinate and execute campaigns that support and are consistent with company-wide marketing and brand goals and objectives.
- Innovate on current products and services to evolve them into our brand 2.0 positioning and create more moments of brand awareness.
- Identify and lead the GTM for brand products with low awareness and rich potential.
- Own special projects and brand hero events throughout the year.
Brand Management & Leadership
Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together. Works cross-functionally to grow share, build the brand, and achieve financial objectives:
- Leads day to day management of brand activities including marketing plan development, promotional support, execution and program tracking, unearthing new opportunities for growth and performance tracking.
- Builds strong relationships within a matrix structure to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as marketing message consistency and adherence to brand guardrails.
- Thinks big and pushes the boundaries of what the brand has done in the past and what we are capable of in the future. Demonstrates untethered excitement for ideas.
- Promotes a successful attitude and confidence in leadership and teamwork to achieve business results. May serve as proxy for Director, Sr. Director or VP of Brand in key meetings.
Measurement and Optimization
Know what works and doesn’t in acquisition, using all data tools at your disposal to pinpoint the high priorities and areas of opportunity within current and new executions.
- Deep understanding of content development as a brand building initiative, ability to drive creation and reinforcement of important storytelling.
- Deep knowledge of content platforms such as eComm, email, social media, and more to develop high response rate messaging.
- Partners with leaders across the organization to align programs to subscriber forecast and ensure implementation of strategic communications.
- Tracks, analyzes, and communicates product and program performance. Recommends action plans to address variances in brand performance against annual plan.
- Plans and manages acquisition team, department processes, and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in brand management and communications.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Curiosity and strategic thinker.
- Strong knowledge of marketing vehicles and fundamentals.
- Proven track record of growth success and test & learn tenacity.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Ability to understand complex product, service, and operational issues from a business, technical, and marketing aspect.
- Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable making recommendations to Leadership.
- Strong problem-solving abilities. Brings new perspectives and ideas to work through barriers.
- Experience building and mentoring a team.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is up to $120,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.