MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Temporary Shipping Clerk 1 to join the Supply Chain team in Costa Mesa, CA! Individual reports to Lane Lead. Role is in office.
This is a temporary position (August 2022- early January 2023), approx. 4 months with the possibility of converting to full time.
Ideal Candidate Must be able to: commute to Costa Mesa, CA (in-office), and be available Monday- Friday 7:00am-4:00pm PDT.
Only 1 interview is required.
BEST PART: Onsite chef, free lunch and snacks everyday, bagel Mondays, onsite gym and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll help run a smooth warehouse and will be handling all aspects of shipping and receiving.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Perform shipping and receiving duties.
- Support of shipped/received goods and supplies to be used for production/storage or sale to consumers.
- Schedule carrier pick-up of daily orders processed.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Forward a requisition for shipping materials to the Warehouse Manager for approval.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition followed by prescribed safety regulations.
- General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas.
WHAT YOU BRING
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 pounds or more.
- Experience with UPS/FedEx online software is preferred.
- 1 year of related experience in shipping and receiving is preferred.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.