MINT MOBILE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We’re looking for an awesome Program Manager Intern to join the Data Team in Costa Mesa, CA! Individual reports to Manager, BI Program. Role is hybrid.
This role is a hybrid opportunity that requires a local commutable distance to the HQ Costa Mesa, CA office as needed.
This exciting opportunity is a paid Summer - Fall, 3-6 months approx. internship for 32-40 hours per week, working with both the Ultra and Mint Mobile brands.
We are one of INC’s top 500 fastest growing companies and it’s an incredible time to be a part of our awesomeness. A-list celeb ✓ , Superbowl TV spot ✓ , Twitter battles ✓ Award-winning creative ✓
WHAT YOU CAN GAIN
As the Program Manager Intern, you'll report to our Data Program Manager to assist in coordinating the Data team’s work supporting the data and reporting needs of a wide variety of enterprise projects. You see first hand how data is captured, cleansed, preserved and shared to grow our business. You will work with the enterprise project managers to help oversee the progress of projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, great communicator and someone who enjoys context switching around a variety of projects. The goal of the Program Manager Intern is to provide support and help coordinate the Data team’s deliverables to all of our enterprise projects.
YOU’LL GET TO
- Help support end-to-end Data program management by ensuring Data project deliverables are ticketed, tracked and updated to ensure they are delivered on-time, within scope, budget, and quality
- Assist in development of detailed project plans to track progress of Data deliverables
- Support program managers with risk management to mitigate risk and ensure success of each program/initiative
- Support program managers in establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Support identifying, tracking and reporting on project dependencies
- Support agile ceremonies and corresponding ticket lifecycle management
OUR ROCK-STAR SHOULD BE
- Dependable - shows up to work on time and ready to take on the day.
- Prepared & Organized - comes to meetings ready to take notes, pay attention, and participate in discussion.
- Team Player - willing to jump in when the team needs volunteers'.
- Awareness of Core Values - completed new hire orientation and has an understanding of the core values.
- Proactively finds ways to add value and efficiencies to the organization.
- Approaching a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- At least 6 months of experience in project management or a related field with basic knowledge of project management principles including change management, risk management, stakeholder management, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data management and the preparation of data for reporting and analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, Google workspace program/project management software preferred not required.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great problem-solving ability.
- Great facilitation skills.
- Be passionate about continuous improvement.
- Yes, t-shirts and jeans! We want you to be comfortable, casual attire is A-OK…especially our awesome, company designed tees!
- Nom. Nom. Nom. Free take home family meals, prepared by our executive chef.
- And…there’s more!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $20/hr. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.