MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Paid Media Analyst, Google Ads to join our Media & Acquisition team in New York City! Individual reports to the Associate Director, Digital Media & Acquisition.. Role is open to remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Paid Media Analyst, Google Ads for our Mint Mobile brand, you will manage and grow our display and digital video channel to attract new Mint subscribers. You will lead the day-to-day execution of our GDN, Discovery, and YouTube campaigns across Google Ads—with opportunity to expand to other platforms. You will be responsible for continuously optimizing, tracking, and reporting the success of campaigns, while also driving innovation through testing into new strategies. You will play a pivotal role in the success of our media team and will help shape our acquisition strategies.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and solution oriented. They have a steadfast willingness and drive to take ownership and "find a way." They never accept good enough and are always looking for ways to better the process. They are an excellent communicator, project manager, and strategic thinker. They are highly analytical, a wizard with numbers, and obsessed with data. They can translate data and produce reports that are meaningful to any audience. Most importantly, they thrive on change and are eager to work on an agile team.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Managing GDN, Discovery, and YouTube campaigns across Google.
- Optimizing campaigns to achieve sales and efficiency goals using last-touch and custom attribution models.
- Brainstorming, identifying, scoping, and prioritizing new test initiatives.
- Designing and executing audience, targeting, landing page, and creative tests; reporting and evaluating results to drive future recommendations.
- Collaborating with our in-house marketing analytics team to deep dive into performance and understand channel interactions.
- Monitoring and reporting on daily campaign performance, conducting analyses and investigating performance changes.
- Conducting inventory audits and establishing bidding strategies to improve campaign performance and reach new groups of customers.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads campaigns, with a focus on GDN and YouTube (at a media agency a plus.)
- Hands-On-Keys / Technical experience creating, deploying, and optimizing media campaigns.
- Mastery of digital buying platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Desire to join a small, growing team.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $110,000 - $125,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.