MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Brand Manager - Lifecycle, Mint to join the Marketing Team! Individual reports to Sr. Brand Manager - Lifecycle, Mint. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Understands and applies channel expertise including App, Account Management, email, SMS, push. notifications, customer support, and more to communicate most effectively with current subscribers.
- Accountable for understanding Mint’s performance across App, Account Management, Lifecycle, subscriber flow, and opportunistic ways to bolster usage with data-driven decision making and insights to real-time optimizations.
- Create more frequent and higher quality engagements across App and Account Management.
- Own and manage the App and Account Management roadmaps for marketing updates to continuously provide fresh experience updates and recommendations.
- Able to assess all copy and tone of communications to ensure objectives are being met and intended outcome is clear; can offer concise feedback to Creative, Product, and Retention teams to meet brand and customer needs.
- Collaborates across cross-functional stakeholders (Creative, Care, Product, eComm, company leadership) to build lifecycle experiences that support users from end to end in a clear and transparent way.
- Deep knowledge of email, SMS, Account Management, and App messaging and best practices.
- Familiar with consumer use of Account Management and Apps to grow loyalty.
- Leads day to day management of brand activities including marketing plan development, promotional support, execution and program tracking, unearthing new opportunities for growth and performance tracking.
- Builds strong relationships within a matrix structure to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as marketing message consistency and adherence to brand guardrails.
- Promotes a successful attitude and confidence in leadership and teamwork to achieve business results. May serve as a proxy for Sr. Manager or Sr. Director of Brand in key meetings.
- Clearly analyze and articulate areas of opportunity in communications channels, particularly email, with an emphasis on measurement and testing.
- Collaborates with internal and external strategic business partners to develop joint short and long-term marketing strategies and plans; oversees implementation and monitors results.
- Coordinates and executes marketing and promotions that support and are consistent with company-wide brand goals and objectives.
- Tracks, analyzes, and communicates product and program performance. Recommends action plans to address variances in brand performance against annual plans.
- Plans and manages part of the Lifecycle team, department processes, and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Keeps a pulse on industry and brand trends that could be springboard moments for Mint.
- Respect for process development and adherence as part of a successful cross-functional leader.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university.
- At least 4-6 years of progressive experience in brand management and lifecycle communications.
- At least 1-2 years of email marketing experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of marketing vehicles and fundamentals.
- Proven track record of lifecycle success in reducing churn and improving key metrics.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Ability to understand complex product, service, and operational issues from a business, technical, and marketing aspect.
- Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable making recommendations to Leadership.
- Strong problem solving abilities. Brings new perspectives and ideas to work through barriers.
- Experience building and mentoring a team.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $80,000 - $100,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.