ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Digital Integration Engineer I to join our Enterprise Information Management Team in Costa Mesa!
As Digital Integration Engineer I, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to determine digital data needs, establish data collection requirements, and deploy and maintain accurate digital tracking to ensure metrics and dimensions are addressed for analytics/reporting requirements. Oversee standardizing/maintaining taxonomy and definitions for websites and app tracking, from tagging recommendations to analysis. Enhance ways to expand and improve digital tracking and measurement capabilities.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Enhance/Maintain standardized and governed digital tagging taxonomy across online experiences and platforms to ensure scalable, efficient, accurate events, and properties.
- Partner with Digital Insights and Analytics, as well as Product to ensure taxonomy and digital tags are updated/enhanced throughout the various programs/initiatives delivered through agile processes and engineering lanes.
- Partner with Engineering to ensure digital tags for data collection are implemented/configured according to specifications through frameworks including data layers, containers, and in code.
- Partner with Data Engineering Team to ensure proactive and timely ingestion of digital data feeds to the data lake, warehouse/marts, and required API integrations with other platforms.
- Ensure tag audits are conducted and results published on regular basis.
- Responsible for validation of digital data by developing the appropriate reports, dashboards, and funnels in platforms (amplitude analytics and BI reporting) to ensure quality and parity in data.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2-3 years of web analytics experience including digital tagging responsibilities.
- Deep knowledge of how app-based and web-based analytics function.
- Experience hands on working inside tag management systems such as Amplitude (required), Google Tag Manager, Tealium, and Adobe Launch/DTM.
- Comprehensive knowledge on use of Data Layer, cookies, and digital tracking tags.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with technical resources to implement web/mobile app analytics tracking.
- Familiarity with common tagging use cases and how data flows through platforms.
- Experienced with QA testing process to verify data is collected and rendered as expected.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.