ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Program Manager to level up our PMO Team in Costa Mesa!
As the Program Manager, you'll organize and coordinate programs. You'll provide guidance to cross functional teams in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of projects as defined. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, great communicator, and will have experience in collaborating different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. Additionally, this role will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal of the Program Manager is to ensure that all programs deliver to the desirable outcome to the organization.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Provide end-to-end project/program management duties along with reporting of KPI’s, status, risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Oversee internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects/programs.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, budget, and quality.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and operational feasibility and strategic outlook.
- Ensure project goals are met as envisioned by the stakeholder team and manage changes and interventions.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and report on the progress of the project and objectives.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to mitigate risk and ensure success of each program.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Identify, track, and report on all project dependencies.
- Perform project reviews to identify problem areas and find solutions for those gaps, as well as areas of praise and success.
- Assist with turning around troubled projects and get them back on track.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in project management or a related field.
- Proven success of managing cross functional projects and programs.
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management principles including change management, risk management, stakeholder management, etc.
- Strong technical background with technical capability to learn and use enterprise systems and other job-related software.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Workspace, Jira, program/project management software.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication and building teamwork.
- Be passionate about continuous improvement.
- PMP and/or Agile Certification preferred but not required.
- Telecommunications experience highly preferred.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.