ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Staff Financial Analyst to join our Finance and Strategy Team in Costa Mesa!
Mint is looking for a business strategist and subject matter expert to join a small but growing, highly analytical team to provide impactful financial and operating decision support.
The scope of work ranges from fast paced adhoc projects, to strategy development, tactical support, as well as developing and establishing insightful models. You will partner with Sales, Channel Development, Product, Business Intelligence, and external key stakeholders to establish commercial approach, and then measure and refine to help drive channel performance in support of Mint’s hyper growth.
Success in this role will be dependent on your ability to deliver channel performance with actionable intelligence and quantifiable results. This is a unique opportunity to play a defining role in a rapidly growing business by effectively gamifying sales.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Track and analyze the performance of promotions and new product introductions.
- Analyze and report on both internal and external operator metrics such as ARPU, churn, subscriber mix, and product mix.
- Model data traffic analytics such as monthly usage.
- Perform market research for benchmarking and financial analysis.
- Partner with Brand, Sales, and Product to develop channel compensation and pricing strategy.
- Develop forecasts, models, and tools to work with Sales and Marketing to develop and enact competitive pricing and sales strategies.
- Develop, maintain, and provide adhoc analysis on channel driven customer lifetime value models.
- Support and drive actionable intelligence on channel optimization including compensation - demand elasticity, price elasticity, and impact to churn and customer LTV.
- Identify opportunities to deliver growth and/or improve customer lifetime value.
- Create financial models and perform complex scenario analysis including market expansion assessment, product, and marketing mix models.
WHAT YOU BRING
- A Degree in Finance, Statistics, Data Science, or Economics.
- Preferably experience with KPI reporting in either Telecom or SAAS.
- Experience in NPV/ROI analysis.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Alteryx, SQL, Looker, and/or Python.
- Outstanding analytical skills: spot trends within the data to provide actionable insights to drive growth. Commercial and intellectual curiosity is an essential component.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.