ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Senior Manager of Digital Media to join our Digital Marketing Team in New York City!
As the Senior Manager of Digital Media for our Mint Mobile brand, you will work side-by-side with the Senior Director of Media to support paid initiatives that drive new user acquisition. You will manage the execution of our paid media program across a number of channels, tracking success of those channels, and leading the day-to-day relationship with our digital agency of record. You will play a pivotal role in the success of our Digital Marketing team and will have a loud voice in shaping our acquisition strategies.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and solution oriented. They have a steadfast willingness and drive to take ownership and "find a way." They never accept good enough and are always looking for ways to better the process. They are an excellent communicator, project manager, and strategic thinker. They are highly analytical, a master with numbers, and obsessed with data. They can translate data and produce reports that are meaningful to any audience. Most importantly, they thrive on change and are eager to work on an agile team.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Directly manage the growth and efficiency of our acquisition campaigns across digital media channels.
- Partner with our agency to manage digital media campaigns spanning multiple tactics (SEM, paid social, digital video, etc.) and platforms (Google, Bing, etc.).
- Uncover and action insights that drive optimizations, innovation, growth, and efficiency within media channels.
- Identify, plan, and manage new acquisition strategies, in partnership with our agency.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. Ecommerce, Brand, Retention, Business Intelligence) to coordinate all processes needed to develop, implement, and execute effective strategies.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to analyze aggregate channel level data and build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape in order to optimize spend across channels.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5-7 years experience managing paid media campaigns (at a media agency a plus).
- Experience managing SEM accounts preferred.
- Mastery of digital buying platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire to join a small, growing team.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.