ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Associate Affiliate Manager and Performance Partnership to join our Digital Marketing Team!
As the Associate Affiliate Manager and Performance Partnership for our Mint Mobile Brand, you will work side-by-side with the Senior Manager of Performance Partnerships to support affiliate initiatives that drive new user acquisition. You will play a key role in the execution of our performance partnership strategy, work alongside our affiliate agency, manage day-to-day affiliate relationships, and collaborate on strategic partnership initiatives to bring our program to the next level. We’re looking to make moves and try the untested, so we’re looking for a candidate who can both nail the fundamentals while supporting the bigger vision.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and solution oriented. They have a steadfast willingness and drive to take ownership and "find a way." They never accept good enough and are always looking for ways to better the process. They are an excellent communicator, multi-tasker, and creative thinker. They are a natural relationship builder and a data-driven decision maker. Most importantly, they thrive on change and are eager to work on an agile team.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Day-to-day management of the Mint Mobile affiliate program, such as application review/approval, creative management, partner tagging, IO updates, etc.
- Establish and maintain a prospecting pipeline of affiliates, influencers, ambassadors, and strategic partners.
- Apply your resourcefulness to recruiting and onboarding new partners, and develop strong relationships that can be leveraged to optimize over time.
- Assist in implementing strategies to drive new customer acquisition, revenue growth, and awareness.
- Lead the ideation, creation, and distribution of materials to communicate, educate, and provide opportunities to affiliate partners.
- Support all aspects of end-to-end partner implementation, such as negotiations, financial modeling, contract management, partner support, tracking and reporting, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in affiliate marketing.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing platforms, specifically Impact.
- Possess both a hunter and farmer mindset when it comes to partner recruitment and management.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of affiliate metrics and an enthusiasm for translating data into action.
- A self-starter that will go after different opportunities, both big and small, with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker that’s capable of multi-tasking and supporting several projects at once.
- Experience with brand ambassador and/or influencer campaigns is a plus.
- Desire to join a small, growing team with the opportunity own key initiatives.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email email@example.com.