ARE YOU LOOKING...
- To make a difference at the fastest growing company in America?
- For exemplary benefits and significant equity grants?
- To bring your dog to work, to have an executive chef prepare your lunch every day or enjoy unlimited vacation days?
- Forward to being a maverick in a highly-disruptive, celebrity-owned tech/communications company?
- To simply have a ton of fun?
You are not dreaming. This is a dream company to work for and we are located right here in OC.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next extraordinary Digital Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team in Costa Mesa!
As Digital Graphic Designer, you are not afraid of a blank canvas – in fact it excites you. You’re confident and know exactly what’s needed to get that blank page to the next great ad campaign. Your standards for delivering on marketing goals are unwavering. You work as a team player and recognize the value of differing perspectives - which allows you to approach problem solving with an open mind. Your experience allows you to ask the right questions and deliver on-point creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Design digital creative assets for our brand.
- Own your own projects from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with Designers, Copywriters, Art Directors, and our Creative Director.
- Design for digital advertising.
- Design emails, banner ads, web landing pages, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4+ years of graphic design experience.
- Demonstrated professional experience in industry standards of the graphic design field with extensive knowledge of the principles of concept, color, layout, typeface, and production techniques.
- Demonstrated extensive experience and proficiency with graphic design software, including: Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects.
- Strong understanding of email interface within Mailchimp and Klavio is preferred.
- Web UX/UI, Sketch, InVision, as well as CSS/HTML/WYSIWYG/CRM is a plus.
- Interpersonal communication skills to interact effectively with a variety of team members is essential.
- Must possess strong time/project management skills for working in and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple small to large projects simultaneously.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Online portfolio of work a must.
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Just send us an email to email@example.com with 1) your name and 2) their resume or link to their LinkedIn page. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1,000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.