Mintel is looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join Comperemedia Omni and assist the Data Operations Manager. This person will work with our back-end system to generate reporting which assesses quality and completeness.
The successful candidate will work with colleagues across the operations, product development, data science, and engineering teams to inspect raw data and outcomes to determine performance of individuals and automated applications. The ideal candidate will have academic experience utilizing SQL, Python, and/or R and be targeting a career in Data Analytics.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Fielding data requests from the operations and quality teams pertaining to regular reporting needs, operational performance, and data quality concerns
- Identifying ways to more efficiently detect and correct potential data quality concerns and escalating them to the relevant teams
- Creating and maintaining reports detailing manual and automated operational process performance for development and operational managers
- Serving as a knowledge expert for operational processes and identifying areas of improvement to ensure appropriate turnaround times and data quality standards are being met
- Developing tools to more efficiently extract and summarize data from multiple databases
Who We Are Looking For:
While we may have a wish list, we are always open to looking at different profiles for our roles, so please don’t hesitate in applying even if your experience does not check all of the boxes. We believe there is no one perfect resume for a role, but there is a perfect candidate for us, and that could be you.
- Naturally Curious: You are naturally curious, looking for new opportunities to learn and adapt to the variety of technologies and frameworks our systems use.
- Tech-Savvy: You are well-versed in SQL and/or Python, bringing a highly skilled approach to your day-to-day, constantly learning about what is new or next, and sharing learnings with the team.
- A Collaborator: You develop and encourage internal relationships, with technical and non-technical colleagues alike. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and in an agile software development process.
- Committed to Personal Growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Self-Directed: You are confident and driven on your projects. You have an aptitude for identifying and solving problems, both technical and organizational, and clearly outlining plans and risks for your work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets