If you’re excited about what the future holds you’ve come to the right place!
Mintel is the world’s leading market intelligence agency. With offices around the world we take a global view on what is happening in the space of CPG innovation. We offer our clients a unique perspective on the future of the consumer landscape and a clear roadmap to navigate it with.
We are looking for a smart and energetic Account Manager to join our team in Mumbai. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strategic mindset, who will nurture and grow a portfolio of key accounts in a way that will ensure commercial success for the region.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Growing existing account relationships. Across a portfolio of accounts, you will be using your excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail to enhance your existing relationships.
- Building a pipeline. Leveraging your current client relationships to grow their investment in Mintel products, growing their business and ours.
- Networking. Identifying new champions and revenue streams by networking throughout assigned accounts and by leveraging contacts throughout the industry.
- Delivering Creative Business Solutions. Ensuring clients are getting the most out of the data. Proving ROI on a monthly or quarterly basis to aid in retention of business.
- Negotiating and closing contracts. Delivering industry-leading renewal rates and owning the strategy and pricing of local key accounts, inclusive of growth and service plans.
- Forecasting: Deliver accurate and up to date forecasts to sales management for you and your team.
- Lead with insight. Using insight to demonstrate value to our clients, supporting their business decisions and growing
- Demonstrating Expertise in CPG. Ensuring you are constantly on the pulse of what is happening within the consumer packaged goods and market research industries
Who We Are Looking for:
- Client-Obsessed: You live for your clients, know their businesses inside out from strategic objectives to organisational structures. And network at the highest possible levels across your portfolio to ensure there is appropriate executive level engagement.
- Commercially-minded: You have a proven track record of delivering return on investment and achieving sales targets by easily identifying potential growth opportunities and successfully demonstrating the value Mintel data can provide.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your team and client portfolio.
- Data-driven: You understand how to leverage the power of data and forward-looking metrics to drive better performance results for your clients.
- People Smart: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization
- Committed to personal growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Naturally curious: You are naturally inquisitive and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of clients’ challenges and goals.
- Humble: You are humble, yet confident. You willingly admit when you need help, and you know how and when to utilize the resources and people around you. You are also willing to share your own knowledge for the benefit of the team.
- Creative problem-solver: You are able to identify complex problems based on a broad range of factors. You also are able to develop & implement optimal solutions. You establish key results, you track learnings and you embrace continuous improvement
- A Collaborator: You are a team player who is focused on the broader good and the success of the organization. In this spirit you are also comfortable providing and receiving feedback, so that we are all able to continuously learn & improve, together.