Are you passionate about Revenue Operations? Can you think critically and have experience monitoring and delivering key metrics to various stakeholders? Do you have experience or passion for sales and marketing tools and processes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you on our Revenue Operations team.
We’re looking for a Marketo Administrator with at least three years of relevant professional experience to support our global sales and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate for this role understands complex workflows and business processes and will have the vision to look ahead to eventual growth and future development. A certified Salesforce.com Administrator or certified Developer is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Construction: In the first six months, you will learn our business processes and sit alongside the development team as we configure and implement Marketo. After the initial start, this role will focus on the maintenance and improvement of Marketo, Salesforce and other elements of Mintel’s tech stack.
- Governance: You will place a premium on data governance and compliance and ideally have experience with privacy settings in Salesforce, Marketo and functionally understand privacy laws such as GDPR.
- Compliance: You will be rolling out new features and rules for new objects, integrations and processes. This will include creating documentation, training users and creating reports and dashboards to monitor compliance and adoption.
- Automation: You will work on finding process gaps and entry points for automation or other areas of simplification, universalization and improvement.
- Marketing Focus: You will work in conjunction with the Marketing organization to help support web-to-lead processes, scoring metrics, flows, campaign management, ABM strategies and technologies, and help to identify gaps in our various revenue streams.
Who We Are Looking For:
- A Marketo Expert: You hold Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) credentials and have experience building objects, flows, processes and dashboards and reports. You also have exposure to integrating technology bolt-ons to CRM systems like lead qualification, sales & automation platforms, de-duping tools and other sales enablement and intelligence platforms.
- Self-Directed: You are a self-starter with keen project management skills, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously with excellent strategic planning skills.
- Great Communicator: You are adept in written and verbal communications skills and an ease in presenting ideas to audiences at various levels of seniority. You have the ability to present and facilitate meetings at top management level.
- Tech-Savvy: You have strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills and have significant experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- A Collaborator: You bring an energy to the table that encourages and develops internal relationships. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and across the organization.
- Deadline-Driven: You have the ability to work effectively under pressure, adhere to deadlines, deliver high-quality results and to manage multiple priorities.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets