Comperemedia is your eyes and ears as to what’s going on in the marketplace. We keep a pulse on new product launches and noteworthy campaigns, flag any shifts in strategy and innovation and tell you where opportunities can be found. With more than 300 clients across the US and Canada, we've evolved with the marketing industry. Starting with direct mail, we've steadily expanded our channel coverage and expertise to mean that today we can truly deliver intelligence that spans traditional and digital media.
We are looking for a project manager to oversee the future development of Comperemedia Direct and Comperemedia Omni. The project involves keeping all the moving parts coordinated, ensuring our plans are realistic and making sure our people feel supported to deliver what is needed from them at the right time to the right specification. This is a large project involving many different departments including: Insights, Analytics, Engineering, Operations, Commercial and Product just to name a few.
We are not only looking for someone that can work well to help people deliver their tasks, but also to take charge of communication and rollout if needed. The ideal candidate will have experience with Data Transformation, Operational, Digital or Organizational change along with experience working closely with executive-level stakeholders.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Documenting the ultimate plan: Making sure all of the work within your project area is documented into a clear plan, easily reviewed and kept up to date.
- Identifying needs: Supporting the teams to understand critical roadblocks and assist in managing the project and resources to resolve any roadblocks.
- Managing dependencies: Asking the right questions to join the dots between initiatives and within different project teams to make sure dependencies are well planned for and knock on effects are understood.
- Risk management: Identifying, communicating and mitigating risks to planned scope and timelines across teams.
- Collaboration: Working with multiple teams and leaders from Content and Product to Software Engineering and Operations; you will need to be skilled at working with different levels of project management cadence to be able to support and manage cross-team timelines effectively.
- Feasibility: Working with teams to ensure they are able to deliver tasks beyond their day job so we can deliver continuous improvement to our processes as well as larger, longer term organizational change.
- Reporting & adapting: Applying the reporting framework in the right way and adapting it when necessary (under the direction of the PMO).
- Delivery: Supporting the team by helping them organize in a way that sets the project up for success and delivers by the agreed deadlines.
- Building trust: Becoming a trusted partner who helps our teams feel confident that they know what is needed of them when, and where to go if things are going wrong.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Proactive self starter: You’re a curious, confident individual who goes and finds the information you need independently to make sure you have everything you need to do your job well.
- Skilled Communicator: You are skilled at being able to bring people along on the journey, ensuring there is real clarity in requirements and expectations and great communication paths for feedback around challenges or changes.
- Naturally Curious: You are naturally curious, looking for new opportunities to learn and adapt to the variety of technologies and frameworks our systems use.
- Tech-Savvy: You are well-versed in web technology and applications, bringing a highly skilled approach to your day-to-day, constantly learning about what is new or next, and sharing learnings with the team.
- A Collaborator: You develop and encourage internal relationships, with technical and non-technical colleagues alike. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and in an agile software development process.
- Committed to Personal Growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Deadline Driven: You are efficient, proactive and organized so you are able to stay on track and adhere to tight deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets