At Mintel, we are only successful when our clients are successful, receiving value from our service, and continuing to partner with us on a recurring basis. The focus of this role is to support the continued high retention rate of Mintel’s biggest subscription clients by ensuring Mintel's market leading data and insight is applied to its full extent within our clients’ organisation to support their business objectives. You will achieve this by providing best-in-class levels of service through the whole client lifecycle of onboarding, product adoption, value-led engagement, advocacy and retention.
Uncover and activate against client business objectives, showcasing the value of Mintel solutions at every interaction in order to protect retention, reduce churn and influence client growth. Interactions may include:
- Presenting syndicated content to clients in an interactive and confident manner in order to show how the insights can be valuable for their business objectives.
- Present trend, category and consumer analysis to executive level audiences within global/regional client portfolios, always in an engaging, interactive and confident manner, delivering insightful, thought-provoking analysis.
- Responding to client briefs, using pre-published content, preparing analysis, customising presentations and applying storytelling techniques and visualisation to bring data to life in order to fit client needs.
- Develop and deploy strategies and action plans to improve the client experience, retention and enable account growth in partnership with the key account directors.
- Develop and deliver training and communication plans to key clients e.g. webinars, digests, etc.
- Promoting and collating detailed feedback and value stories, following client projects, partnership reviews and continuous engagement.
- Measure the effectiveness of interactions and understand the client usage of product/services and help define potential use cases or enhancements of new products to benefit the client.
- Working with global/key account directors to identify and roll out best practices in the portfolio of clients and overall EMEA region.
- Delivering advanced training and application sessions of Mintel products to showcase how Mintel data will support clients in their role or departmental goals.
- Proactively communicating with clients about the most relevant product features/insights for their specific business needs.
- Ensure there is a plan in place with each client by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes.
- Simultaneously manage multiple clients who are at different points in the account lifecycle.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Mintel suite of products and how the usage of each can provide value to clients from a variety of sectors, verticals and departments.
With Mintel internal team:
- Create company-wide customer-centric culture
- Partner with the Global & Key Account Directors to ensure we manage all accounts effectively and deliver client engagement plans together.
- Track account health to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk.
- Function as a client advocate in internal discussions; provide internal advice to sales, product development, content and marketing on new applications for our products and how we can better serve our clients.
- Contribute actively to regional and global Mintel working groups, bringing client feedback and insights to ensure a client-centric approach to new product and service development.
- Translate client usage and feedback into actionable insights and ideas for new training materials and service activities.
- Efficiently logging all service activities on our CRM system including collating detailed feedback following client engagement.
Successful Candidates will need to have:
- A passion for consumers, people, data and insights, with a demonstrable customer-first mindset
- Humility to realise that all of the success they and the team achieve is because of the many around them
- 3 years+ experience gained in a B2B research or professional services environment. A passion and knowledge for the world of CPG is also highly desirable.
- Highly developed analytical skills, able to quickly interpret a wealth of information from different sources to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion
- Advanced standard in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with first class communication skills. Fluency in French or German would be highly desirable..
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise/manage a heavy work flow.
- A solution-driven and growth-focused attitude. Having the right attitude based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
- Flexibility to travel to meet with clients and attend trade events when restrictions allow.
- Ideally you will have completed a business related degree.