Are you a superstar multitasker able to bring multiple parts of a project together to deliver against their goals? Do you love working with people around the world to help them coordinate themselves and their teams to deliver against a project plan? Are you a proactive, self starter who gets the job done and naturally brings confidence and trust that the plan is coming together?
We have a great challenge for an experienced Project Manager to help us deliver upon an exciting initiative.
Are looking for a project manager to oversee a project to fully and accurately translate our client interfaces into X languages. The project involves sourcing a vendors, setting up the processes and workflow, working with the product team on client communications, and much more. This is a large project initially but will also require ongoing maintenance.
We are not only looking for someone that can work well to help people deliver their tasks, but also to take charge of communication and rollout if needed.
Responsibilities & Key skills:
- Documenting the ultimate plan: make sure all of the work within your project area is documented into a clear plan, easily reviewed and kept up to date
- Identifying needs: support the teams to understand critical roadblocks and assist in managing the project and resources to resolve any roadblocks.
- Managing dependencies: asking the right questions to join the dots between initiatives and within different project teams to make sure dependencies are well planned for and knock on effects are understood
- Risk management: Identifying, communicating and mitigating risks to planned timelines across teams
- Collaboration: working with multiple teams and leaders including Content, Product, Software Engineering and Operations, you will need to be skilled at working with different levels of project management cadence to be able to support and manage cross-team timelines effectively
- Feasibility: Working with teams to ensure they are able to deliver tasks beyond their day job so we can deliver continuous improvement to our processes as well as larger, longer term organisational change.
- Reporting & adapting: Apply the reporting framework in the right way and adapt it when necessary (under the direction of the PMO).
- Communication: Bring people along on the journey, ensuring there is real clarity in requirements and expectations and great communication paths for feedback around challenges or changes.
- Delivery: Supporting the team by helping them organize in a way that sets the project up for success and delivers by the agreed deadlines.
- Building trust: Become a trusted partner who helps our teams feel confident that they know what is needed of them when, and where to go if things are going wrong.
- Proactive self starter: you’re a curious, confident individual who goes and finds the information they need independently to make sure you have everything you need to do your job well.
- Able to align your approach with the newly created PMO in the organization
- Global stakeholder management
- Data Transformation, Operational, Digital or Organisational change
- Managing complex dependencies
- Optimising project plans around available resources
- Working across multiple teams and departments
- Successful project communications
- Delivering to deadlines