Mintel is the expert in what consumers want and why. As the world’s leading market intelligence agency, our analysis of consumers, markets, new products and competitive landscapes provides a unique perspective on global and local economies. Since 1972, our predictive analytics and expert recommendations have enabled our clients to make better business decisions faster.
Today, we have over 1200 staff spread over 15 offices around the world, supporting over 5000 corporate clients and we are growing each and every year.
We are investing significantly across our business in 2021 and beyond to support ambitious global growth plans, part of which include significant scaling up our team in Dusseldorf.
To help us achieve this goal, we are looking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to focus on supporting the growth of our Sales, Client Success and Research teams. Working closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition, Regional Director for Germany and functional team leads, you will lead the effort to find first class sales and research talent, engage candidates with our brand and manage them through the interview process to its conclusion, leaving them with a positive experience regardless of outcome. The role is a fixed 18 month contract.
Responsibilities will include;
- Help us develop our Talent Acquisition Strategy within Germany.
- Full life-cycle recruitment: Partner with hiring managers to hire high amazing talent across the teams and help us scale our capabilities and support the London team as required.
- Proactive sourcing: Execute on sourcing strategies, referrals and campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates.
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with the sales, Client Success and research management team ensuring that you work in partnership to meet our hiring objectives.
- Candidate management: Screen candidate applications, manage candidate communication and ensure that the candidates experience of Mintel is positive regardless of the interview outcome.
- Agency engagement: Foster positive relationships with agencies to support the hiring process as required.
- Identify opportunities to help us develop our Employee Brand within Germany and implement plans to support this goal.
- Reporting – Comfortable using recruitment data to continually inform team of progress, opportunities and any issues.
To be considered for this position you will need;
- Experience of sales or research recruitment either in-house or agency.
- Experience working with leading ATS, Greenhouse would be an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously and have the flexibility to change as needed.
- Passion for talent acquisition and ability to quickly learn about a new business by asking the right questions and listening.
- Consultative mindset and confident at developing internal relationships.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with fluency in German and good standard of English.