We serve as research experts to our clients, helping them advance key business objectives by designing, executing, and analyzing proprietary quantitative and qualitative studies on their behalf. Our growing Consultancy team is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial Custom Research Analyst capable of owning responsibility for custom research projects from start to finish. You should be a self-starter who embraces new challenges with professional experience in a market research role.
You will be expected to work effectively both independently and collaboratively with a team in a consultative setting, multi-tasking on several projects at once to effectively meet all deadlines. We are looking for someone who exhibits strong analytical capabilities, pays close attention to detail and demonstrates excellent professional writing and communication skills. High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required, with experience managing primary, custom marketing research projects desired.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supporting and managing quantitative and qualitative custom research projects from kick-off to completion, including: questionnaire design, survey programming, fielding, data analysis, and final reporting
- Analyzing complex data to provide insightful implications and actionable recommendations within the context of the client’s business objectives and competitive environment
- Working on projects for well-known companies, helping them to understand what makes their customers tick
What We Are Looking For:
- Commercially-Minded: You have a demonstrated talent for analytical thinking with an instinct for commercial opportunities, taking the client’s business objectives and ensuring you are asking the right questions to get the best results.
- Data-Driven: You have at least two years professional experience with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge. You should have expertise working with complex data sets. Strong data analysis and Excel skills a must. Experience with tools such as Q, SPSS, SAS or other cross-tabulation and statistics tools is preferred.
- A Storyteller: You are able to pull various types of data sets into a story, with experience weaving compelling narratives to meet objectives.
- Naturally Curious: You are always drawn to knowing the “why” behind things and great at digging into the data to pull out key points of interest.
- Can-do Attitude: You have a positive attitude and are a self-starter, eager to learn and develop in and beyond this role.
- Multi-tasker: You can pivot on a moment’s notice; managing multiple projects and varying timelines to make sure client deadlines for each project are met. Strong organizational and problem solving skills a must.
- Great Communicator: You are able to read your audience to effectively engage and adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner.
- Collaborator: You take pride in the team you are a part of and the work you produce. Cultivating professional relationships with your colleagues is important and you are constantly finding innovative and unique ways to create an exceptional work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets