We’re looking for a creative, data-driven growth marketer to help us scale our Comperemedia business, which is focused squarely on providing the nation’s top brands with deep analytics on marketing spend, volume and frequency in numerous channels. It places you at the center of the marketing world. Adept at planning and executing campaigns you will play a central role in refining our GTM strategy for key services as well as developing multi-channel demand generation programs that bring in more marketing qualified leads and support business development. To succeed you’ll excel in content, search and social marketing, end-to-end virtual and offline event planning as well as stakeholder management.
The Marketing Specialist will be based in the US, preferably in Chicago, or with the ability to travel to Chicago, and will work alongside the wider Americas Marketing team. This role reports to the Vice President, Marketing (based in Chicago); and will function as a key member of the Americas revenue group.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating the strategic and tactical marketing plan for the Comperemedia business and its continued expansion
- Owning the development for all Comperemedia marcomms
- Developing engaging campaigns to drive lead generation, nurture prospects, pitch media and build brand recognition
- Working closely with Content and Design teams to coordinate the creation of thought leadership content including guides, blogs and videos
- Supporting coordinated campaigns, including digital media and email marketing, PPC/SEM, social media strategy, and events
- Partnering with cross-functional teams (sales, rev ops, product) to optimize marketing efforts
- Closely monitoring campaign performance, providing weekly updates and leveraging data and analytics to support recommendations and achieve KPIs
Who We Are Looking For:
- A Marketing Pro: You are passionate about the digital marketing space and have experience creating compelling campaigns to engage marketing professionals, especially CMOs, brand managers, product marketers and media planners. You should have a sound understanding of marketing channels and tactics with particular emphasis on digital and a portfolio of successful demand gen campaigns.
- An Executor: You have a proven track record in driving marketing growth in B2B markets.
- Naturally Curious: You are naturally curious and great at navigating internal and external data, asking second- and third-level questions to see the patterns behind data to craft relevant and timely stories for press.
- Self-Directed: You are a self-starter with keen project management skills, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously with excellent strategic planning skills.
- Great Communicator: You are adept in written and verbal communications skills and an ease in presenting ideas to audiences at various levels of seniority.
- Tech-Savvy: You have strong technical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills and have significant experience with Marketo, Bizible, Salesforce.
- A Collaborator: You bring an energy to the table that encourages and develops internal relationships. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and across the organization to elevate our brand awareness in the press and public spheres.
- Commercially Minded: You are dedicated to quality, with an exceptional work ethic and “can do” attitude to ensure accuracy and efficiency in your work to elevate Mintel as the world’s leading market intelligence agency.