At Mintel, we are only successful when our clients are successful, receiving value from our service, and continuing to partner with us on a recurring basis. The focus of this role is to support the continued high retention rate of Mintel subscription clients by ensuring Mintel's market leading data and insight is applied to its full extent within our clients’ business to support their commercial objectives. You will achieve this by providing best-in-class levels of service through the whole client lifecycle of onboarding, product adoption, value-led engagement, advocacy and retention.
Maintain and continue to grow Mintel’s industry-leading client satisfaction and retention rates:
With Mintel clients:
- Uncover and activate against client business objectives, showcasing the value of Mintel solutions at every interaction. Interactions may include:
- Delivering advanced training of Mintel products to showcase how Mintel data will support clients in their role or departmental goals.
- Proactively communicating with clients about the most relevant product features/insights for their specific business needs.
- Responding to client briefs and preparing analysis to bring data to life using pre-published syndicated content.
- Presenting syndicated content to clients in an interactive and confident manner in order to show how the insights can be valuable for their business objectives.
- Partner with the regional Account Directors to ensure there is a plan in place with each client by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes.
- Simultaneously manage multiple clients who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Mintel suite of products and how the usage of each can provide value to clients from a variety of sectors, verticals and departments.
With Mintel internal team:
- Partner with the Account Directors in the region to ensure we manage all accounts effectively and deliver client engagement plans together.
- Track account health to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk.
- Function as a client advocate in internal discussions; provide internal advice to sales, product development, content and marketing on new applications for our products and how we can better serve our clients.
- Translate client usage and feedback into actionable insights and ideas for new training materials and service activities.
- Efficiently logging all service activities on our CRM system including collating detailed feedback following client engagement.
Successful Candidates will need to have:
- 2 years’+ experience gained in a B2B research or professional services environment. A passion and knowledge for the world of FMCG is also highly desirable.
- Highly developed analytical skills, able to quickly interpret a wealth of information from different sources to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion.
- Advanced standard in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with first class communication skills. This includes being totally at ease on the telephone or face to face with clients at a variety of levels.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise/manage a heavy work flow.
- A solution-driven and results focused attitude. Having the right attitude; based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
- Flexibility to travel regularly within the ANZ region to meet with clients.
- Ideally you will have completed a business-related degree.