Mintel is looking for a designer to join their in-house Digital Publishing team. The ideal candidate will be familiar and comfortable with corporate guidelines yet can produce interesting and visually engaging layouts. Working in a fast-paced corporate environment you will need to be able to make quick design decisions – although the guidelines are structured, they are not rigid.
Your responsibilities will include assisting the more senior members of the team typesetting monthly reports, creating professional PowerPoint decks, image sourcing, video animation and producing visual engaging infographics. Your work will be a part of Mintel’s internal and external communications.
You must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the process: from research, to concept, to design, and final execution.
You will be able to work independently as well as being able to work co-operatively with a variety of groups including colleagues and business associates; sharing ideas to solve problems.
Key Responsibilities & Abilities:
- Good eye detail
- Ability to be creative and produce engaging data visuals
- Develop templates, resources and training material: in-person and online
- Ability to deliver work accurately and to deadline
- Working closely with Research team
- Ambitious, hard-working and enthusiastic about excellent design
- Extremely well organized and efficient
- Performing on-demand design tasks according to the business needs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Familiar with Aftereffects and html is desirable
- Good working knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Degree level (or equivalent) in Graphic Design qualification
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- PC literate