As the Head of Mintel’s Sales Enablement, your aim is to increase the skills and knowledge of our sales organization by providing the right tools, resources, and training required to be successful to both our current and newest employees within the Revenue organization. You will work proactively with senior management to identify business challenges, prioritize these challenges, define the scope and approach for the solution and execute those activities. This position reports to the Head of Sales for the Americas and should come to our business with a significant and thorough background of leading sales training programs for commercial business units of over 50 people. Ideally a portion of that experience will have been focused specifically on sales/commercial training.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working Cross-Functionally: Working collaboratively alongside Sales, Marketing, Revenue Operations and Leadership to establish Sales and Marketing enablement priorities and project plans
- Process Improvement: Improving and developing new and creative ways to onboard and continuously reinforce product and process training and knowledge across our Sellers and Sales Managers in all segments and regions
- Development, execution, & measurement of a sales and sales manager onboarding and ongoing development program, through automated 'role-specific' online training paths, virtual and in-person 1:1 instruction and role plays, and large-group virtual classrooms
- Ensure all new Sales team members are enabled and prepared to hit quota by owning onboarding and ongoing training
- Develop and implement measures to impact the ramp time and quota attainment of our Sales team
- Maintain project documentation and operating plans
- Developing Training Content: Partnering closely with other teams to develop training programs and learning content, including sales playbooks, skills training, sales process training, onboarding, continuous education. You will be responsible for ensuring that Mintel’s collateral is digestible and will resonate with what Sales needs, along with being easy to find and accessible.
- Strategically Aligning with Business Needs: You will need to be strategic and able to design initiatives and programs that will assist with revenue acquisition, retention, and growth.
We Are Looking For People Who Are:
- Commercially-minded: You are easily able to identify improvement opportunities and you can comfortably and enthusiastically pitch your new ideas to leadership. You thrive on making a lasting impact on an organization.
- Knowledgeable in Sales Training: You have significant experience with developing sustainable programs for the Sales and Marketing domain (e.g. Sales Operations, Sales, Sales Training, CRM) You have a well-defined approach to performance coaching.
- People Smart: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization.
- Committed to Personal Growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skillset.
- Naturally curious: You are naturally curious and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of clients’ challenges and goals.
- Humble: You are humble, yet confident. You willingly admit when you need help, and you know how and when to utilize the resources and people around you. You are also willing to share your own knowledge for the benefit of the team.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of the programs you develop. You have proven ability to balance big-picture thinking with daily details and deliverables.
- Great Communicator: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills, and can adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner.
- Tech-savvy: You are quick to learn new technologies and have experience with sales enablement tools such as SalesLoft and Gong.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets