Our client’s success is our success. By helping our clients achieve their goals while leveraging Mintel, we will continue to preserve our long-standing relationships and penetrate more areas of their business allowing us to more broadly demonstrate our value.
With over 1,500 clients and subscription revenue of over $80M throughout the Americas today, it is more vital than ever for our Client Success team to be passionate and proactive about ensuring our partners continue to get value from our data.
While the Account Managers and Business Development Managers focus on growth, the Client Success team are business partners that ensure client retention.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with an Account Manager to support, retain and grow some of our largest and most well-known clients across the consumer packaged goods industry. Day-to -day responsibilities include:
- Building usage, interest, and awareness of Mintel services with your clients through training and research support that will help to achieve increasing renewal rates and maximum growth within each account
- Along with an Account Manager, co-facilitating monthly or quarterly calls with clients to share insights and gather feedback to understand business objectives.
- Providing timely and thorough responses to ad-hoc client questions and researching requests using the appropriate Mintel tools and services.
- Proactively curating and delivering insights produced by our analyst team each week, ensuring that the insights are strategically aligned to the clients’ business objectives.
- Monitoring client usage monthly, identifying and understanding changes in usage and flagging any concerns to the Account Manager. Additionally, working with the Account Manager to produce and deliver thorough partnership reviews for each client yearly (or as requested by the client).
- Operating as a competent and knowledgeable expert in Mintel's methodologies and processes across a broad range of verticals including food, beverage, beauty and retail.
We Are Looking for People Who Are:
- Client-obsessed: You are passionate about client service and you are driven to help your clients achieve success.
- People Smart: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization.
- Committed to personal growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skillset.
- Commercially-minded: You are easily able to identify potential growth opportunities and you can comfortably and enthusiastically pitch our suite of products if prompted.
- Naturally curious: You are naturally curious and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of clients’ challenges and goals.
- Humble: You are humble, yet confident. You willingly admit when you need help, and you know how and when to utilize the resources and people around you. You are also willing to share your own knowledge for the benefit of the team.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your client portfolio.
- Great communicator: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills, and can adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner.
- Tech-savvy: You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills. You are able to find creative ways to help clients digest and derive insights from large sets of data. You have experience working with usage tools, such as Mixpanel and Salesforce.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets