At Mintel, we are only successful when our clients are successful, receiving value from our service, and continuing to partner with us on a recurring basis. The focus of this role is to support the continued high retention rate of Mintel subscription clients by ensuring Mintel's market leading data and insight is applied to its full extent within our clients’ business to support their commercial objectives. You will achieve this by providing best-in-class levels of service through the whole client lifecycle of onboarding, product adoption, value-led engagement, advocacy and retention.
We are excited to continue to watch our presence in Latin America grow and already have a strong presence in Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico. As a Client Success Manager focusing on managing relationships with several clients within the Consumer Packaged Goods space, you will have the opportunity to bring value and insights to these businesses. You should come into the business with at least 2 years of professional experience in supporting clients in a B2B or professional services environment. You will need to be fully bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish (reading, writing and conversational) and have exposure to working closely with clients in Latin America.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with an Account manager to support, retain and grow a group of our well-known clients across the consumer packaged goods industry. Day-to -day responsibilities include:
- Uncovering Objectives: Recognizing and activating against client business objectives, showcasing the value of Mintel solutions at every interaction
- Tracking Account Health: Monitoring the account’s status consistently to identify churn risk and working actively to eliminate that risk
- Conducting Translations: You will be responsible for translating US presentations from English to Spanish and Portuguese to adapt to the Latin and South American markets
- Function as a Client Advocate: Providing internal feedback to sales, product, content and marketing on how we can better serve our clients
- Manage all Post-Sales Activity: Working collaboratively with clients demonstrating your strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintaining a Deep Understanding of our Suite of Products: Proactively communicating with clients about the most relevant features/functionality/insights for their specific business needs
- Creating a Plan: Ensuring there is a plan in place with each client by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Partnering with Internal Groups: Developing a plan for making our products a part of each client’s preferred partner list
- Multi-Tasking: Simultaneously managing multiple clients who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identifying Opportunities: Discovering proactive ways to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful user onboarding, support business-wide adoption and deepen the desire to use our products
- Engaging in Internal Discussions: Translating client usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
We Are Looking for People Who Are:
- Client-obsessed: You are passionate about client service and you are driven to help your clients achieve success.
- People Smart: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization.
- Committed to personal growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Commercially-minded: You are easily able to identify potential growth opportunities and you can comfortably and enthusiastically pitch our suite of products if prompted.
- Naturally curious: You are naturally curious and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of clients’ challenges and goals.
- Humble: You are humble, yet confident. You willingly admit when you need help, and you know how and when to utilize the resources and people around you. You are also willing to share your own knowledge for the benefit of the team.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your client portfolio.
- Great communicator: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills, and can adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner.
- Tech-savvy: You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills. You are able to find creative ways to help clients digest and derive insights from large sets of data. You have experience working with usage tools, such as Mixpanel and Salesforce.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets