Our client’s success is our success. By helping our clients achieve their goals, we will continue to grow our long-standing relationships. Our suite of resources and tools are utilized by over 1,500 clients and constitutes subscription revenue of over $80M throughout the Americas today. As a Director of Enterprise Accounts, you will engage with some of the largest and most progressive brands in the world..
Your focus will be on delivering a large amount of value to Mintel’s enterprise accounts. You will be accountable for successfully understanding customer strategies and objectives, and for ensuring that Mintel content & data is directly helping our client-contacts achieve their key results.
Partnering with an internal Client Success Manager, as well as Analysts and Consultants, you will ensure high growth results are achieved for your customer, for Mintel and for yourself.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Growing existing account relationships. Within an assigned territory, you will be using your excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail to enhance your existing relationships.
- Building a pipeline. Leveraging your current client relationships to grow accounts by securing additional products or services to achieve a target portfolio percentage increases.
- Networking. Identifying new champions and revenue streams by networking throughout assigned accounts and by leveraging contacts throughout your territory.
- Team Selling. Leveraging Mintel’s internal resources to grow existing business within your territory along with delivering consistent & exceptional sales results against target
- Delivering Creative Business Solutions. Proving ROI on a monthly or quarterly basis to aid in the renewal and enrichment process.
- Negotiating and closing contracts. Delivering industry-leading renewal rates and owning the strategy and pricing of global accounts, inclusive of growth and service plans.
- Forecasting: Deliver accurate and up to date forecasts to sales management.
- Become a Product Expert. across all Mintel CPG products and service
- Developing Your Territory. Creating territory and account-level business plans specific to your assigned portfolio.
- Demonstrating Expertise in CPG. Ensuring you are constantly on the pulse of what is happening within the consumer packaged goods and market research industries
Who We Are Looking For:
- Client-Obsessed & Sales oriented: You actively join sales meetings to speak with and listen to clients and consistently have clients talk to the company about what is and is not working. You network at the highest levels within prospects and clients and you act as a seasoned adviser, providing an educated opinion on complex issues, in order to assist with decision-making.
- An Achiever: You have a proven track record of delivering return on investment and achieving sales targets.
- Data-driven: You understand how to leverage the power of data and forward-looking metrics to drive better performance results for your clients.
- People Smart: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization
- Committed to personal growth: You are committed to continuous learning and growth, constantly pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone to develop your skill set.
- Commercially-minded: You are easily able to identify potential growth opportunities and you can comfortably and enthusiastically pitch our suite of products. You have a consultative approach and understand customer objectives and key results measures.
- Naturally curious: You are naturally inquisitive and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of clients’ challenges and goals.
- Humble: You are humble, yet confident. You willingly admit when you need help, and you know how and when to utilize the resources and people around you. You are also willing to share your own knowledge for the benefit of the team.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities. You act on opportunities to improve organizational processes and outcomes.
- Problem-solver: You are able to identify complex problems based on a broad range of factors. You also are able to develop & implement optimal solutions. You establish key results, you track learnings and you embrace continuous improvement
- A Collaborator: You are a team player who is focused on the broader good and the success of the organization. In this spirit you are also comfortable providing and receiving feedback, so that we are all able to continuously learn & improve, together.
- Great Communicator: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills, and can adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets