At Mintel, we believe that our people set us apart. Our purpose as an organization is to help people and businesses grow and the Senior HR Coordinator will do just that by coordinating various regional administrative functions for the Human Resources department. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with several key areas such as training and development, recruitment and office administration in addition to continuous correspondence with all Mintel employees in the Americas.
You are a self-starter who is excited about doing whatever it takes to support and enable your coworkers through all stages of the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire engagement and onboarding to performance management and offboarding.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining Employee Records: You will create, maintain and audit employment records related to events such as new hires, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, or training & development using our Human Resources Management system software, UltiPro.
- New Employee Orientation: You will coordinate, facilitate, and report on new employee orientations which typically take place every two weeks to ensure that our new employees are gaining all of the necessary information they need in their first week.
- Serving as a Point Person: Responding to all general HR-related inquiries via email, chat or phone, ensuring all employee requests and actions are processed correctly.
- MVP Recognition: Facilitating our quarterly MVP recognition program to include processing the nominations, creating the presentation and managing the sensitive data.
- HR Communication: Drafting and distributing HR communication for HR-related updates via email and within our HRIS portal.
- Performing Employment Verifications: Completing all reference checks, along with running background checks, e-verify, and I-9 verifications.
- Report Development: Managing and developing reports regarding exit interviews, turnover data, global headcount and other key data points as necessary.
- Coordinating Brazil Administration: Partnering with our external vendor regarding HR administration with Brazil employees.
- HR Content Management: Obtaining, organizing, or developing training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials along with maintaining and updating our employee hand booklet.
- Company Newsletter: Creating and managing the monthly company newsletter content to include promotions, open job opportunities, wellness, training events, and other key announcements.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Knowledgeable in HR : You have progressive HR experience with a small to midsize company. You also ideally have basic knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- A People Person: You are able to easily adapt to different personalities and levels within an organization and love working with people to solve their problems and answer their questions.
- A Trustworthy Partner: You are reliable with a high level of integrity as you will be working with confidential matters on a continuous basis.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of our HR initiatives.
- Great Communicator: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills, and can adapt your communication style to suit each conversation.
- A Collaborator: You bring an energy to the table that encourages and develops internal relationships. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and across the organization to ultimately elevate our employee’s experience.
- Savvy in Microsoft: You have excellent Excel and Microsoft suite skills and can easily learn and adapt to other tools as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets