Mintel, the world’s leading market intelligence agency, is looking for a Beauty and Personal Care (BPC) Research Analyst, to join its Dusseldorf-based team.
Our expert analysts help BPC businesses develop the products of tomorrow and give them the necessary edge to compete in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. This role will focus exclusively on the German market and will focus mainly on writing inspiring content for our digital platform in the form of category specific reports. You will also occasionally deliver presentations to clients on key topics and trends.
The ideal candidate is someone with industry experience – either working for a BPC manufacturer/brand or a research/marketing strategy firm. and a real passion for the sector.
- Write insightful content about BPC categories, industry issues and trends that impact company strategy, brand development, innovation and consumer behaviour. You will be using a wide range of research tools, including primary and secondary sources alongside quantitative and qualitative consumer research to create content to a monthly publishing schedule within defined BPC categories
- Identify objectives for consumer research and develop quantitative consumer surveys to meet those objectives
- Inspire and inform our clients with presentations, webinars, and at conferences and trade shows. You will be expected to manage project requests and deliver on time to meet clients’ business objectives. Deliverables will primarily involve on-site or webex presentations. This will initially be a small element of the role but will become more prominent with seniority.
- Support our commercial team in client pitches
- Support our PR and marketing teams to help promote Mintel's expertise
- Contribute to brainstorming meetings and help support other teams across the business. Analysts have regular contact with a wide range of colleagues in other areas of the company
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years+ experience working in the beauty/personal care industry
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Fluency in German and English