We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, performance-driven, Ecommerce Executive to join our dynamic, fast-paced digital marketing team in London. Your role is to support the Senior Ecommerce Executive and the Global Head of Digital to update and optimise ecommerce websites and to support the current and future Ecommerce growth.
You will be responsible for new product listing, page optimization for SEO as well as accurate maintenance of product information and price on the ecommerce websites.
Your duties will include:
- Update and optimise Mintel ecommerce websites
- Manage new product content, promotions, delivery and to ensure product/landing page images and descriptions are accurate
- Analyse data and to create targeting campaigns to key regions and customer segments
- Work with designer and developer to build new pages/ new websites for promotions or new features
- A/B Test effectiveness of ecommerce email campaigns, landing pages and learning’s for continuous improvement
- Keep up to date with ecommerce competitive landscape, market trends, industry innovations, best practices and to apply best practices to improve ecommerce performance
- Liaise with the wider ecommerce/digital team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive ecommerce growth
- Ad hoc projects as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree level in relevant subject.
- 1-2 years ecommerce/digital content marketing experience
- Commercially aware and driven to provide the best content, user experience to customers (UX knowledge)
- Experience in ecommerce content management (CMS) and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in web analytic tools (GA) and measurement techniques
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Project management skills
- positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Good work ethics are essential
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within the team
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of email marketing campaigns
- Experience using CMS (Magento, Wordpress)
- Strong Ms Excel skills
Mintel’s culture embraces an entrepreneurial spirit with the common sense of modern business discipline. Our company’s culture nurtures amazing talent. That in turn helps us lead our fields of expertise through the achievement of goals. We look to identify and retain the very best and brightest talent to help build and support our dynamic businesses.