Are you keenly interested in the food and drink industry?
Do you have a knack for spotting the latest trends?
Are you curious about what drives consumer behaviour?
Do have an entrepreneurial bent?
The role of Global Food and Drink Analyst at Mintel offers you an opportunity to develop your own expertise in the FMCG food and drink sector, whilst giving you the opportunity to interact and influence of the world’s largest consumer brands, marketing and advertising agencies.
Mintel’s Food and Drink division started over ten years ago with a simple mission – to help our clients make the products of tomorrow. In this role you will be tasked with challenging their ideas and providing them with fresh insight and analysis by drawing upon Mintel’s vast database of information on global food and drink trends and consumer insights.
Who is Mintel?
Mintel is a leading global market intelligence company, headquartered in London, UK. We work with the world’s most renowned consumer packaged goods companies and their suppliers. Building on its success, Mintel is expanding the Australian food and drink research team.
In this role you will:
- Produce written insight and analysis at the category and broader consumer level through monthly analysis delivered to our clients through the Mintel Food & Drink platform.
- Work with Mintel Food & Drink’s client base of major global CPG brands and supporting our Account management teams.
- Engage with clients by presenting these insights in person and via webinars.
- Speak at conferences, briefings and major industry events.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Three years or more food industry knowledge gleaned from working in or with the food and beverage industry
- Strong written English and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Powerpoint skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good business acumen
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data
- A strong professional interest in and knowledge of the food and beverage industry
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- University degree
- Ability to travel