Are you passionate about data, consumer trends and innovation? Do you have that special blend of analytical and people skills? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international team and support a prestigious portfolio of global brands and companies across the Australia and New Zealand region? If yes, this could be the right job for you.
The focus of this role is to support the continued high retention rate of Mintel FMCG subscription clients. You will ensure Mintel's market leading data and insight is applied to its full extent within our clients’ business to support their commercial objectives, provide best-in-class levels of service, product support and collaboration on research briefs and presentations.
- Responding to client briefs and preparing analysis, customising presentations and bring data to life in order to fit client needs using a library of pre-published syndicated content.
- Presenting to clients across a variety of formats, this includes face-to- face with clients, over the telephone and via webinar, always in an engaging, interactive and confident manner, delivering insightful, thought provoking analysis
- Delivering advanced training of Mintel products to clients and running group workshops to showcase how Mintel data will support them in their strategic decisions where necessary
- Close collaboration with the Account Directors in your territory to ensure we manage all accounts effectively and support them with delivering client engagement plans.
- Efficiently logging all service activities on our CRM system. Collating detailed feedback following customer projects and engagement
- Supporting new business opportunities demonstrating the application and value of Mintel.
Successful Candidates will need to have:
- A passion and knowledge for the world of FMCG, coupled with ideally 2 years’ experience gained in a B2B environment.
- Highly developed analytical skills, able to quickly interpret a wealth of information from different sources to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion
- Advanced standard in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with first class communication skills. This includes being totally at ease on the telephone or face to face with clients at a variety of levels.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise/manage a heavy work flow.
- A solution-driven and results focused attitude. Having the right attitude; based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
- Flexibility to travel regularly within the ANZ region to meet with clients.
- Ideally you will have completed a business-related degree.