Consumer Research & Data Analyst 调研问卷设计及统计分析
You will be working as part of a global team that provides a first class level of quantitative or qualitative consumer analysis and insight to the annual schedule of Mintel’s consumer reports within sectors such as the food & drink, leisure, retail and beauty sectors.
This role will require working closely with Mintel’s in-house analyst teams managing their research projects from questionnaire design through fieldwork and data analysis.
The core responsibilities
Must-have experience in Designing consumer surveys: Working with report managers to build sector knowledge and design high quality quantitative and qualitative consumer questionnaires/scripts that meet research objectives and analysis requirements.
Managing internal and external supplier relationships: Liaising with external providers and the internal scripting team to ensure all research is conducted within budget and to deadline.
Using Mintel’s in-house reporting tool: As an expert user, helping report to analyse their data effectively. This also includes checking outputs and troubleshooting queries.
Analysing data: Using SPSS to analyse quantitative consumer research data. This also includes running advanced statistical analysis which includes, but is not limited to, correspondence analysis, CHAID, cluster analysis (segmentation) and forecasting.
Training & development: Helping to design, conduct and evaluate in-house consumer research training, as well as playing an active role in the development and implementation of new research methods, analysis techniques and operational process changes (eg new software, processes changes etc).
Maintaining internal databases: Gathering market data through secondary research.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ year’s work experience within a market research environment (agency/client side)
- Bachelor’s degree or a comparable degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant subject
- Knowledge of questionnaire design (online and/or offline)
- Experience analyzing survey data in SPSS (or similar statistical software)
- Highly organised (ie able or manage multiple projects at the same time)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high degree of numeracy
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Experience with qualitative research such as focus group or online community
- Experience of searching or using secondary data, such as industry or government data
- A strong team player willing to help out others both within and outside the team
- Ability to communicate in a clear, straightforward way