Senior Client Services and Insights Manager - Key Account Programme
Are you passionate about data, consumer trends and innovation? Do you have that special blend of analytical and people skills? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international team and support a prestigious portfolio of global brands and companies across APAC region? If yes, this could be the right job for you.
Working with some of the world’s leading FMCG brands, the Senior CSI is dedicated to ensuring Mintel’s market leading data and insight is used to its full extent within our key clients’ businesses. The Senior CSI achieves this by providing best-in-class levels of service, data application support, and collaboration on research briefs and insight presentations.
The ultimate goal is to ensure Mintel key account clients achieve success in their business objectives by using Mintel products and services. This successful partnership will protect Mintel’s industry leading retention rate of these key accounts and contribute to our overarching commercial growth targets.
- Respond to client briefs and prepare analysis using Mintel platforms, customising presentations and bringing data to life in order to fit the client’s needs.
- Present trend, category and consumer analysis to executive level audiences within global/regional client portfolio, always in an engaging, interactive and confident manner, delivering insightful, thought-provoking analysis.
- Develop and deliver advanced training and communication plans to key clients e.g. webinars, digests, etc.
- Understand the client usage of Mintel products and help define potential use cases or enhancements of new products to benefit clients.
- Develop and deploy strategies and action plans to improve the client experience, retention and enable account growth in partnership with the key account directors.
- Promote and collate detailed feedback and value stories following each client engagement to support renewal cases and uncover growth opportunities.
- Work with global/key account directors to identify and roll out best practices across all Mintel clients.
Successful Candidates will need to have:
- A passion for, and knowledge of, the world of FMCG, coupled with 3+ years’ experience gained working in a B2B environment (for example in insights, marketing or brand planning).
- Highly developed analytical skills, and the ability to quickly interpret a wealth of information from different sources to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion.
- An entrepreneurial, solution-focused nature, putting clients’ needs first.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise/manage a heavy work flow.
- Absolute fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin with first class communication skills. This includes being totally at ease on the telephone or face to face with customers at a variety of levels.
- Flexibility to travel regularly within APAC region to meet with clients and attend trade events.