Travel and Health
Mintel is a global market intelligence agency, headquartered in London. We work with the world’s most renowned companies in Consumer Packaged Goods and Professional Services (eg retailers and advertising agencies). We pride ourselves on providing the insight that drives every great business decision for our clients.
Building on its decade-success in China, Mintel has an ambitious growth plan to further enrich our products and solutions for clients. We are looking for more talents to join the China Report team who are the brains behind our one and only market intelligence report in the marketplace.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to develop your own expertise and be the thought-leader in an industry/sector, with the opportunity to influence the world’s largest consumer brands and advertising agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Content management
- Oversee a small team of analysts, ensuring all publishing content are insight-driven and are produced in a timely manner
- Work with internal consumer research and data analytical team to develop accurate and relevant market and consumer data for insight generation
2. Client Service
- Support commercial team to build a strong relationship with clients and prospects by showcasing Mintel’s expertise in the subject field
- Promote Mintel’s brand in the marketplace by supporting marketing and PR activities such as being the key spokesperson at media interviews and conference
3. Team Management
- Recruit, coach and develop a team of analysts to support the continuous growth of China Report business
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in consumer research, marketing or consulting role
- Proven expertise in the subject area
- Proven managerial skills
- A talent for seeing the patterns behind data, and understanding what these patterns mean from a business standpoint
- Demonstrated the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects and deadline pressures
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills for large audiences and individual clients
- High level of organization and scheduling abilities
- Open-minded & collaborative
- Willing to travel