We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual, to join our Inside Sales Team as an Account Executive, covering Germany. Mintel is the world’s leading Market Intelligence agency and is currently developing a new series of consumer reports for the German Market, covering sectors such as food & drink, beauty, retail and other consumer sectors. Our Inside Sales team has always been a cornerstone of Mintel's sales success story, and a great starting point to developing a challenging and rewarding career in sales, with opportunities for promotion within the Dusseldorf office.
The Successful candidate will join a dynamic small team of highly motivated and determined individuals in Dusseldorf and also work closely with the bigger team in London. Team members are expected to develop and manage their own sales pipeline as well as contribute to a monthly team sales target, with a view of developing skills which will enable them to move into a client facing sales position, either with Account Management or New Business.
The Ideal candidate will be upbeat, positive and friendly and most importantly at ease talking on the phone to senior decision-makers, asking questions to identify research needs, and advising clients on appropriate Mintel research solutions.
Successful applicants will spend their first few weeks completing their training in London and work closely with the London team on an ongoing basis.
- Achieve daily activity and monthly sales targets
- Selling to customers across Germany and German speaking Europe
- Developing, growing and supporting all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Manage and track a high volume of telephone prospects
- Conduct presentations over the phone with Decision Makers
- Penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Deliver accurate pipeline and forecasts to sales management
- Effectively utilise Mintel’s CRM system and leverage Mintel’s internal resources
Preferred candidates will be:
- Fluent in German and conversational English
- Degree educated (or equivalent) with a strong interest in Marketing and Sales
- Comfortable in a busy, outgoing environment
- Experienced in a telephone-based role
- Competitive and a team player
- Willing to take on board new ideas